Thought I'd check in on the BoTR poll and it's looking good - 7 riders, almost no photos of the bikes and 9 votes
In the absence of photos I'll try to 'paint a picture with words':
Rob's Kona Cindercone
- very tidy bike that looks very much early 90s. Quality respray. Has a tendency to puncture easily. And repeatedly.
Carol's slime green Specialized Rockhopper
- Kawazaki green with red ano, like The Guvnor's Yo. But smaller. And aluminium. With a jump fork.
Del's Gary Fisher X-Caliber
- also Kawazaki green with French blue trim. Owned from new. Has taken some hammer.
John's modified Kona Kileaua
- interesting modification with disc tabs added front and rear but still original running rigids. Clearly gets used often.
Mark's Alpinestars Ti Mega
- pretty boy build. Highly strung and will buck the rider if startled. Descends well in the granny ring.
Ed's Fat Chance Yo Eddy
- rubbish. Particularly stupid forks.
Chris' orange Kona
- tidy respray in orange Plastikote of a Kona frame of unknown provenance. Completed the hattrick at the FoD KonaFanBoy Meet.
The poll will run until I remember to finish it. I'll then award an arbitrary prize that may or may not reflect the voting.