Any retro bikers in Worcester area ???

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I moved from Wales late last year and I don't think I've asked before if any of you are near my new abode.....Worcester area ( being vague at mo , cos don't want crazy people knocking on my door till they have passed through my ' are you a crazy vetting hoop ' ) :D

I visit Worcester quite often, the Malvern Hills are a great place to cycle, especially if you can go during the week when there are fewer folk around.

There is not much in and around Worcester itself, but a bit further afield will get you to the Wyre Forest, which isn't bad.

I'm not that familiar with the area south of Worcester, I'll be back in the area in a month or so ans I'll kept a look out for nice routes.

The Malvern Hills, last week:
P7280005.JPG

Depends what side of Worecester you're on. Herefordshire is not far away. I'm in Ross on Wye, there are a couple of RBers in Hereford itself and one in Malvern that i know of.

The Malverns are not that far away from either direction and I've been once I think to the Wyre Forest!

Clent hills is pretty good for a short blast. Dam hard work doesn't seem to be any flat. Might have a few night rides over there in the winter.

Back