Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Where

Stanmer Park, Brighton, 14th August 2010. More details here > http://www.brightonbigdog.com/

What

6 hours of racing on Stamers singletrack. There maybe last minute entries possible (contact info@brightonbigdog.com) alternately just turn up and ride a onerdoglap.

Why

Why not.

Entries

The rb entries I know about thus far are

Sylvain + 1
Superstrong + Birdman
John + Heathy

Anymore??

Meeting

Will bring down a couple of retrobike banners and a gazebo, sure you won't miss us.

I'm riding with a friend, who is on here but doesn't post.

Ashamedly I'll be riding my modern Cannondale :oops: but will be wearing a retro orange Mint Sauce shirt to compensate.

Oh, and we won't be very good (well, he will - I suspect I'l let the side down)

John, The Wizard of Oz and I will be there, sporting 'new' retro steeds.

See you there, and most definately at the party after

Fat Gav":1kx52f0h said:
John, The Wizard of Oz and I will be there, sporting 'new' retro steeds.

See you there, and most definately at the party after

Good stuff, are you in the retro class? Didn't you have some Endura kit ordered, hopefully have it by then.

I'm abandoning my trusty old pace in favor of a retro styled Singular Swift guest riding in the Singular team of three.

See you all there!

Me and Wu as the Retrobike Sock Warriors

If Wu makes us last on the first lap again I'll not be held responsible!

EDIT: I'm going to ride an e-stay just for Wu, it ought to get him so angry the adrenaline will make him fly round!

Trust me, if Im doing the 1st lap then you wont be last...

Yes John, Retro bike category. It'll either be a Pace or a ProFlex

Looking forward to getting the new kit too

Anyone else trying to sort accomodation for the Big Dog? Had planned on staying at the campsite nearby but apparently it's full...

I've been looking at B&'s the catch it you need to have a 2 night minimum. So would suggest friday night as well. also we don't have to stay friday night just sat. makes it pricy though.

what are other people doing?

Wizard of OZ":m6bnpu4g said:
I've been looking at B&'s the catch it you need to have a 2 night minimum. So would suggest friday night as well. also we don't have to stay friday night just sat. makes it pricy though.

what are other people doing?

Yes, been through that myself. Looked at b&bs and hostels, all require 2 nights. Almost cheaper to pay for a hotel just for the saturday. I may drive back saturday night which'd be a shame :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back