mr k's peaks ride 18th sep 2010

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
well looking forward to this again,so thought id start a thread cos its not long away really ;)

so come on,who else is riding this fantastic event?

whos staying over the night

whos gonna win the pub quiz ;) lol

lets get busy :D

Mr K has handed the organisational reigns of this classic ride to Sinnett117 and I. Not that there will be too much to organise as we already have a tried and tested formula in place.
The K may make a 'Bob Holness' style guest appearance as quiz-master in the infamous pub of doom though.

September the 18th it is though... Sorry Ed.
:cry:

It's on my list of 'Potential Things that I Might be Able to Do this Year' along with OWMTBC, an 'Old Skool' 10 mile TT, SITS, going on a club run, etc etc.

I don't want to miss it - it's my favourite!

Details will follow on this, but its a dab soon to start drumming up interest. As DSP says format will be Mr K's winning formula.

It's a 100% yes from me. Brilliant event last year and some great people (and Legrandfromage too :LOL: )
Probably staying on the Friday night in Castleton again and home after the ride for Sundays family duties.

Dr S":169x1wcz said:
It's a 100% yes from me. Brilliant event last year and some great people (and Legrandfromage too :LOL: )
Probably staying on the Friday night in Castleton again and home after the ride for Sundays family duties.
Si, fancy booking a B&B again for Friday night beers?

sinnett177":30m2m7cd said:
Details will follow on this, but its a dab soon to start drumming up interest. As DSP says format will be Mr K's winning formula.

If you have any idea of location, distance or even a rough idea (since I have no idea what MrK's format is) the sooner the better, since longun was talking about this during our last ride I think a few of this end should hopefully be coming down...
Since it's a fair travel distance and nights mentioned, 2 month isn't that far away for me :(
Unless its a late start and can do it in a day ?

and why are these things always Saturdays, Sundays are much easier :|

Latest posts

Back