Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:06 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23177
Location: Retrobike HQ
Still got stuff to sort out....

Anyhow some good comments and mini reports so far.

Out of interest who is 'pgdev' ??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:08 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 76
Location: Looking for some bits
Oh, I did go slightly retro by riding on green Wildgripper Sprints for all my laps. Does that count? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:13 pm 
National & North West AEC
National & North West AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:43 am
Posts: 8146
Location: Macclesfield Forest
John wrote:
Still got stuff to sort out....

Anyhow some good comments and mini reports so far.

Out of interest who is 'pgdev' ??


Dunno...? I'm not sure who DSO is either.

The sleep deprivation caught up with me this afternoon as I fell asleep on the sofa. Woke up just in time to get to work this evening.

Looking forward to the report and pictures from Mr Kawahaven'tsleptallweekend too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm 
Mr Darcy
Mr Darcy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:36 pm
Posts: 5687
Location: Bicester
Supernaut wrote:
Oh, I did go slightly retro by riding on green Wildgripper Sprints for all my laps. Does that count? :lol:


hmm close, but you should have pulled out the retro bike for full on support!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:28 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
gump wrote:
Supernaut wrote:
Oh, I did go slightly retro by riding on green Wildgripper Sprints for all my laps. Does that count? :lol:


hmm close, but you should have pulled out the retro bike for full on support!!


Yeah like me!! :shock: :lol:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 76
Location: Looking for some bits
I'd planned on using the DV if we were home and dry in our finishing position, but at 13:10 when I went out we only had a 3-minute advantage over the guys in 5th so I didn't want to risk it.
Not that I have any qualms about going full chat on an 18-year old bike with cantilevered dropouts that's had the tubes polished to 2 microns thick, you understand :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:33 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23177
Location: Retrobike HQ
drystonepaul wrote:
John wrote:

Out of interest who is 'pgdev' ??


Dunno...? I'm not sure who DSO is either.


The mystery thickens.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 pm 
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:35 pm
Posts: 4
Location: head: Surrey... heart: Sussex
John wrote:
drystonepaul wrote:
John wrote:

Out of interest who is 'pgdev' ??


Dunno...? I'm not sure who DSO is either.


The mystery thickens.


Twitter solves one mystery... looking forward to more MM stories and photos! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23177
Location: Retrobike HQ
hoodwinked wrote:
John wrote:
drystonepaul wrote:
John wrote:

Out of interest who is 'pgdev' ??


Dunno...? I'm not sure who DSO is either.


The mystery thickens.


Twitter solves one mystery... looking forward to more MM stories and photos! :)


Still none the wiser, guess pgdev wasn't riding with us...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:00 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Rustington
Another fab weekend, big thanks to John and all the others that made it happen a few snaps captured over the weekend.

"Go on Barry"

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image Could the caption read, "Did we get our shorts mixed up?
Image
Image
Image The look on his face is priceless, the fear of the cow bell!
Image Chase him down Frid
Image Bring it home boys
Image The face of pain


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group