* Resorting to the twin car approach for the amount of kit Team Kawasaki 'need'...
* Pitching up alongside early birds Jonnyboy, Sidesplitter and JV - sorting the feng shui
* Indulging in a pork-fest at Chez Edwards - retiring into a spinning spare room after being encouraged into an alcoholic 'fury'
* 3am search for bongo
* Bumping into half of Retrobike in Tesco
* Max preening his one man Gary Turner display
* Gravy's box van travelling bicycle museum
* Saracen's everywhere I looked
* Alan's Scant show
* Simod's wedding marquee complete with random guests
* Jimmy's back to the scene of the crime
* Being shouted to complete kamikazi Jenga moves by my team mates
* On the Saturday morning blag with experts Sinnett and Thumper going head-to-head - Mark won by four bottles of shampoo
* The Captain's Breakfast - complete with another of Edwards' 'motivational' speeches
* Firing up the digital wheels of steel and dropping the 'Eye'...
* Superstrong's first lap outfits becoming more Pet Shop Boys dance troupe extra by the year...
* Scooby Doo
* Gus aka Barry and his broom wagon cycle of shame - not fit to wear the shirt...
* Coaxing the Muddy Fox up the Kenda on my first lap
* Free cake - awesome Victoria Sponge
* Sweet sunset lap offset by news that we'd be double stinting - guess who gets the 2.20-6am slot...
* The ghostly bleak heckling tent at 4am - only jonnyboy was visible/audible, asleep outside his tent guarding the steeds
* Lights (both) packing up 2/3rds around my first lap
* Being presented with my first Father's Day card - Evan, it appears, loves camping
* Easy Allstars dubbin' it
* Sarah being frightened onto the course by visions of being chased by the Edwards pepperami
* Team NWA getting slower and slower - reports of members in A&E or having allergic reactions to titanium filtering through
* My fave Bike of Mayhem 2010 - Chris' Fisher - his Landy was well cool too...
* Teenage Lobotomy segued to In a Rut
* New faces fitting in so well - best RB atmosphere yet
* 'The Men with the Red Shirts' - fitting last tune anthem from Laurent Garnier/Funkagenda
* Sleeping at Strensham - now a tradition, but this year in two cars
STATUS: PENDING - 1995 Fat Chance Buck Shaver : 1997 Ballistic '917' : 1997 Ibis Alibi : 1988 Overbury's Pioneer : 1995 Specialised M2 : 1991 Nishiki Alien SP : 1997 ProFlex 857 : 1992 Mantis ProFloater : 1991 Kona Explosive : 1989 MS Racing CR1 : 1990 Marin Team Titanium : 1991 SCOTT Super Evo Pro : 1984 Bob Jackson ATB : 1993 Orange Vit T2 :