The Global Bike Ride 10-10-10 10:10 AM

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Inspired by the "Retrobike Global Night Ride"
I was impressed by the great response and nice individual groups that joined the Ride.
So i was thinking, why not try to make this a wider Global Bike thing, just try to get as much people as possible at the same time on the bike (besides the timezone's) regardless if it is a (Retro)mountainbike, Tour or race,..just enjoy riding their bike.

I would love to hear and see the individual story and pictures and initiatives from around the world

Because the internet is a strong tool in this case i made a facebook page to collect all story's and people in 1 place

I would like to hear what you think about this and if you support this initiative and own a facebook profile, please ad yourself and spread the word, let me see what your plans are for 10-10-10 10:10am

Signed up should be a better turn out this time round since it will be daylight here in the colonies! Looking forward to it!

skinnyboy":nm6cf0pv said:
Signed up should be a better turn out this time round since it will be daylight here in the colonies! Looking forward to it!

cool!
Could you plug it on your local bikeforum and post THE link on THE fb page?
That would be so Nice! :D
cheers!

10/10/10 is the first anniversary of the North West Areas first 'official' Retrobike ride, so no doubt we'll be organising something. :cool:

Hey Bas, I got your PM cheers, sorry mate but I am on no aussie sites, but can post on the Proflex forum if you like.

Latest posts

Back