Purbecks ride/beer festival weekender!!

makster

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm thinking of organising a riding/camping/drinking! weekend for the 14th/15th August in The Purbecks.
This coincides with The Bankes Arms beer festival (see here... http://www.bankesarmsbeerfestival.com/ ) so there would be plenty of evening entertainment :D
There are a few campsites close and some good b&b's too so plenty of overnight options.

Would need to have an idea of numbers interested asap so I can look into camping etc ;)

Some Purbecks pics to raise interest.....

DSCF0005.jpg

fisher072.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

:D

We ended up there that very weekend last year...by chance...it was fantastic.

I am not sure my usual (non retro) team can make a full appearance but we may be there. Failing that mind if I tag along retro stylee?

JeRkY":1ve8lwdd said:
We ended up there that very weekend last year...by chance...it was fantastic.

I am not sure my usual (non retro) team can make a full appearance but we may be there. Failing that mind if I tag along retro stylee?

More the merrier Rob!
Sure there will be a few of my local crowd coming along too, but they wont be riding retro :roll:

I will deffo be about for this, possibly with 2 peeps not used to cycling but unfeasibly fit and likely to make me look silly riding a decent bike whilst they hop cruise around on knackered old raleighs :p

I've just realised that I've got a stag do in Cardiff that weekend so wont be able to attend :roll:
I'm more than willing to help with arrangements for others though if you all still fancy it.
I'm really pissed off as I was looking forward to this!

Back