Brigton Big Dog - 2010/08/14 - Last chance to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
20100517BrightonBigDogsmall.jpg

Last year's Brighton Big Dog was one of the highlights of last year's retrobike calendar. Click here to check the aftermath from 2009. The 2010 event promises to be bigger and better but has sold out already! Fortunately the nice people who run this event have agreed to keep a very limited number of entries back for the Open Retro class (in association with retrobike of course). This year the Open Retro class is open to teams of two and three. If you'd like to enter you'll now need to contact the organisers directly via email, info@brightonbigdog.com .

Is it just me or have they not sent out any emails about it this year?
I got bombarded with emails last year. This year I almost forgot until I stumbled across a Facebook page by accident just now. :?

Anyway, no from me for the team entry, but I might pop down with the mrs and have a gander.

i'm going to do a duo.

any more for any more - it's about as good a course as you get at an mtb race. Lovely Stamner Singletrack through the woods.

:cool:

sylvain":1vcsw8fv said:
I'd be up for a fast retro-team, anyone else?

are you still after riders...??

If not anyone else got space in a team?

Or are we way too late to enter a retro team??

Are we having any kind of stand/tent/banner/meeting point this year?
I don't mind bringing a couple of bikes to "Show" as I'm not racing this year.
Was thinking maybe the STS, LTS, RTS, Giant 900 from last years race and maybe the Coyote.. Depending on space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back