Area Group -> Holland : the 2nd Retro Ride , 15-08-2010

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
The 2nd edition is scheduled for the 15th of August in the area of Apeldoorn.
Soon more info,..

PREVIOUS EDITION BELOW

Hi guys,

on a dutch form there has been some interest for a Dutch MTB Retro Ride
The suggested date is a month from now, the 6th of June; location Lage Vuursche
There might be some local guys on here who are not reading the other forum so hereby the heads up
It is going to be more of a meet and greet and low intense ride

If you want to join,..just let me know

cheers

Bas

lagevuurscheRR.jpg

already 17 people interested in joining the ride.
Any other dutchies here who would like to visit?

Next year I will make it a holiday weekend :cool:

Just a thought- are you taking a bike down to Le Mans? Might be handy for getting around the circuit on.

Hi Si,

that would be nice ;)

i have an old Panasonic that I would be taking with me for riding around Le Mans

A 94 Specialized S-works steel frame with a very custom mix of components and set-up.

Gr. Allard

Hey Bas,

didn't see this thread before, but It's not the 6th of June yet....

Maybe this free bump helps :LOL:

I hope I can finish my AMP for that time and try to find out the exact location to make it to there by than.

See you

The Mojo would be my first choice, but that one isn't complete at the moment. I just de-ano-ed the Joe's brakes, took out the wheels for a rebuild with other rims in time and detached the M3 to replace it for an M4 that's almost refurbished... Since my time is limited at the moment (only home in the weekends) it might take a few months to build it up in the final form...
Maybe I'll build it up in a rideble state and bring that one also. Not sure yet.

And...eh...thanks for the link to the Dutch site. Didn't know there was a retro scene on that forum also. Always nice to see I'm not the only luny in the area :cool: :LOL:

Back