Three Tribes Aftermath Thread!

drystonepaul

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
On behalf of the three area groups who rode in the Peak District today I though I'd start a combined aftermath thread for everyone who took part.
So whether you rode in from the North East ably guided by Dr S, or if rc200ti showed you the delights of Peaks in the quietly assured Midlands style, or if you believed my optimistic lies about the amount of climbing with the North West all star stunt ascending team, then post up your pictures and stories here.

I think one word sums it up, and that word is: Radical!!!

Gutted I missed this, turned out I was off work as well unexpectedly but found out too late :(

Looking forward to the pics ;)

Had a great day. Was well worth making the effort as the waether turned out great.

Loads of new faces from other regions as well as my own and great to link up with old sweats too. These retrobike rides are really proving popular and todays fantastic event will only enhance their growing reputation.

Looking forward to seeing a pic or two soon.

old sweats

That would be me then. Thoroughly enjoying myself.

Some great riding and chatting.
Thanks to Dr S for suggesting this ride, and the memory of the day will be the sight of the NW and NE groups as they merged just before the visitor centre.

I'll get the pictures under-way then. Here's a selection to get you all on with.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-tribes-001.jpg

3-tribes-002.jpg

3-tribes-003.jpg

3-tribes-004.jpg

3-tribes-005.jpg

3-tribes-006.jpg

3-tribes-007.jpg

3-tribes-008.jpg

3-tribes-009.jpg

3-tribes-010.jpg

3-tribes-011.jpg

3-tribes-012.jpg

3-tribes-013.jpg

3-tribes-014.jpg
3-tribes-015.jpg
3-tribes-016.jpg

The mechanical corner - dodgy brakes and an exploding rear mech

3-tribes-017.jpg

NWA Bike of the ride

Glad to see you had a good time, think i was a bit naieve to think a Peaks ride was a good idea after 5mths out of the saddle :oops: :oops:

Back