Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Thanks Cloister. ^^^ The four man with Twister and Nick is at risk of a price hike as well

Not sure what’s happening with Splatter Paint

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":3534n6fn said:
The History Man":3534n6fn said:
But spud.

B J and the Bear

Yep Apologies

Bob Jackson has now paid and coming - will update the team sheets when back home

Retro tennis fan?

Attachments

• 5DCB5424-ADC4-4012-B26D-E718F6390F2F.jpeg
    5DCB5424-ADC4-4012-B26D-E718F6390F2F.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 434

bj":1nx7ovt4 said:
Hi, i'm from a different planet. Never heard of mountain mayhem until i saw this thread yesterday! :roll: Never been on one, or anything like it, but sounds fun. Have checked back through the thread for the page on 'initiation ceremonies' but can't find it. Presumably a debagging and rubbing down with baby oil, or similar. I'm not coming otherwise.

Would have to be in a ten man team, and to give away my age, my suggestion of team name would 'The cotter pins', or 'The bent cotter pins' if innuendo is required.

Happy to join the back of the queue and wait for outstanding confirmations, but can pay now if not treading on the toes of other earlier interest.

Oldest bike is a 2001 rock lobster, so guess i would be camping in the naughty corner.
I'm sure you'll fit right in. Just as long as you take everything on here with a pinch of salt and a warning not to make eye contact with LGF.

Welcome to the happy band of retrobates.

Retro Spud":57depqc7 said:
Thanks Cloister. ^^^ The four man with Twister and Nick is at risk of a price hike as well

Not sure what’s happening with Splatter Paint

Mike did message me about Mrs SP attending with him and doing a lap, and a friend of mine from work is talking about coming (but will miss the first lap) so should be a good fit. :D

I’ll chase Steve up about committing (and paying)

Fought my way through the weather to the shed of delights and tested the amplification for this year...

By cracky its loud!

Next job is to sort out the speakers

legrandefromage":2yo9nuef said:
Fought my way through the weather to the shed of delights and tested the amplification for this year...

By cracky its loud!

Next job is to sort out the speakers

Wake the dead loud and with enough base that it delivers a brown note ?

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVNjq_gRFLE[/youtube]

tee hee!

5d775d4322ebd2d59e464388a8a10ed7--shart-so-funny.jpg

Cloister":v8hd0mxg said:
Is it just the ten man teams that are left to be completed now? Only asking as the prices for all other categories goes up in price in 9 days time...

price-rise.jpg

We're now down to our last five places with seven potential riders - In light of the above and at the risk of sounding a tad mercenary or pressurising it has to be on a first come first served basis for the vacant places.

I know one of two of you are unable to fully commit at this time due to various reasons and if I could hold your place(s) open without any financial detriment to the five who have already handed over their entry fee's I would. (see above from Cloister)
If I'm reading this exert correctly the 10 man team should be exempt but I'd rather not risk a price hike or the category being full.

Likewise and to hedge my bets if there are any long term stalkers out there who fancy taking the plunge and joining the RB Mayhem posse then now is the time to step forward

here is where we are - and for no other reason than to avoid any favouritism etc I have moved one entire group into a holding area

Attachments

• Mayhem.JPG
    Mayhem.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 301
Back