Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Jase the poster boy.... and thanks to Regan no chance of not knowing which team he represented

Go Retro !

Re: Re:

Gerard":2sn6v9f1 said:
It captures the essence!
Maybe it could be bottled!

???

netflix-dark-crystal-characters-emperor.webp

Okay gents.... moving on from another silly 10 minutes ^^

I have spent as much of the entry money as possible buying Mayhem Team entries, as there isn't a single team fully paid up I've purchased a four and a ten man ticket on first come first served basis i.e 15 have paid from the ten man teams and the first 10 have been (temporarily) morphed into team A once everyone has paid I'll put you in the team as per below, same goes for the four man teams

To aid clarity those that have paid and are ow entered are in dark green and classed as "Entered" those that have paid and I still hold you money are "Paid" and those marked as " - " are outstanding. We still have plenty of time left however if were not careful the early bird prices will run out and due to go up in the new year therefore if your mates with someone who hasn't paid give them a gentle nudge or ask them to ask Santa :xmas-big-grin:

if anyone fancies seeing who else is in then checkout the link https://www.entryhub.co.uk/whos-in/264 (the first 20 teams seem to be be blank and have no name) if you can't be arsed to look further and only interested in RB riders - this is where we now stand :D

Attachments

• Mayhem 2020 Entry.PNG
    Mayhem 2020 Entry.PNG
    32.1 KB · Views: 399
  • Mayhem 2020.PNG
    Mayhem 2020.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 399
Re:

Thanks for the patience and organisation Spud..having organised similar things in the past I really appreciate what you are doing.

Would it be too childish of me to say 'Thanks Spud' and then point out that you've spelt peoples names wrong?

*big cheesy grin*

Back