Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

regan_ev":2vwq8i1s said:
I might come. I'll check back when the thread hits page 150.

I do hope you do ....... and not necessarily due to the accomplishment of a 150 pages

.[/quote]

And Retro Spud went there to abuse an old man.[/quote]

Or was it a woman......[/quote]

That's funny right there..... :facepalm: :LOL: :facepalm: :LOL: :facepalm:[/quote]
Was an easy mistake to make. He’s from Tewkesbury you know.

Retro Spud":2k5sekym said:
Anyway Spudders - now we’ve taken up two pages of answers are you going to take the plunge and join us !

Ate I think I will be doing, I know a fair few of you reprobates already so i wont be going in blind lol

I might bring the Ti Raleigh to ride actually, depends if I've managed to complete the upgrade to m950 on it by then (sucks when you're partial to really clean components and don't want scratched up stuff lol)
So yes you may have to put up with me for the weekend, I like the idea of doing a lap and then drinking the weekend away haha! :LOL:

More news inbound...

20191015-192213.jpg

Training update #2;

Having bought a turbo trainer, I realised that both the bike bound for it needed work, as did the garage that it was to be placed in. So I thought about doing those things. After a bit of a think, I watched an episode of Jessica Jones on netflix.

Winning.

My_Teenage_Self":1o4g5fca said:
Training update #2;

Having bought a turbo trainer, I realised that both the bike bound for it needed work, as did the garage that it was to be placed in. So I thought about doing those things. After a bit of a think, I watched an episode of Jessica Jones on netflix.

Winning.

Arent you supposed to practise your drinking in there somewhere too? :LOL:

Spudly":rctigism said:
My_Teenage_Self":rctigism said:
Training update #2;

Winning.

Arent you supposed to practise your drinking in there somewhere too? :LOL:

Nah. Practising that would give me a tolerance!!

My_Teenage_Self":viu29g1f said:
Training update #2;

Winning.

Even though you didn't go through with it - your still putting us to shame :shock:

Anyway alongside another SPUD we now have Spibblo back in the fold - complete with a newly purchased Orange X1

not sure if Spibblo will be dragging Captain Worm along as well

Attachments

• Mayhem 2020.PNG
    Mayhem 2020.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 218
Re:

Err that looks like you've put me down to enter/race, fellow potato..

I'm not sure how I feel about this haha, can we drink, AND ride at the same time :LOL:

And I should probably stop practising my drinking too, but then I'd really have to ride my bike lol

Back