Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

given our ranking how about we go for a very relaxed, relaxed, sort of relaxed approach to teams again, call the teams retrobike last, retrobike second-to-last, retrobike third-from-last and see if we can get it right at the end of the event

I like the theme ideas, but I do think we got a little mixed up with who was who.

PeachyPM":cvcyw3wf said:
I like the theme ideas, but I do think we got a little mixed up with who was who.

Yeah - even I didn’t know with any degree of certainty what team I was in :oops: and it was me who did the admin work :facepalm:

In the depths of winter it seemed like a great idea but I have to agree with Peachy (one of the many splitters) it wasn’t practical

Retrobike semi-serious
Retrobike relaxed
Retroibike horizontals

each could have a suffix/aphorism/motto?

I know my place........

Retro Spud":3kp83wra said:
PeachyPM":3kp83wra said:

Yeah - even I didn’t know with any degree of certainty what team I was in :oops: and it was me who did the admin work :facepalm:

In the depths of winter it seemed like a great idea but I have to agree with Peachy (one of the many splitters) it wasn’t practical

Hahaha. That’s perfect!

Retro Spud":3qg71qpb said:
PeachyPM":3qg71qpb said:

I didnt think it was too much of a problem not knowing team names, as long as you knew who was in your team. And signing in was by individual names rather than team names, even though as Spud had come up with names for each team member, which he neglected to mention, finding my unknown name proved tricky :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re:

widowmaker":32lxgdwm said:
If we put as much thought and effort into training for the event as team names we would make the podium :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
There's always one who takes it too far...…… :roll:

Stupid boy pike

Re: Re:

The History Man":2f56vyjg said:
widowmaker":2f56vyjg said:
If we put as much thought and effort into training for the event as team names we would make the podium :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
There's always one who takes it too far...…… :roll:

Stupid boy pike

Thanks for the compliment :D

I look that young eh ?

Back