Mayhem Bike Jumble

I like bikes that have a story behind them, and suitable for a tall bloke so it fits the bill.

As for a good home, I think so, drop me a message with the beer tokens range.

I have this available for free if anyone wants it? I'll bring it with me if there are any takers. Please PM me and let me know. Otherwise its going back in the garage for another 10 years :)

20190619-211551.jpg

Re:

That proflex is gorgeous. Not sure I can fit any more bikes in the car but so want it. (I appear to be starting a bike museum :LOL: )

Probably been claimed by now anyway.

Re: Re:

MarinMartin":24tg4h6b said:
That proflex is gorgeous. Not sure I can fit any more bikes in the car but so want it. (I appear to be starting a bike museum :LOL: )

Probably been claimed by now anyway.

Nope, still yours if you want it?

Re:

Tell you what. If nobody else claims it by tomorrow night then yes please. Im sure there's someone more deserving/appreciative of it than me but if nobody else wants it I'll give it a good home and hopefully it will fit in the car somehow .

Re:

Basically come find me, I have stuff including XT / Mavic 220 wheels, Smoke and Dart reissues, Curve bars, Azonic risers, On one fleagle bars, Pace RC31 with mounts and a long steerer, Tahoma stem, XTR M950 front mech and all sorts of odds and sods.

Cash or PayPal if the signal is good.

Re: Re:

al-onestare":17z6r1u3 said:
Basically come find me, I have stuff including XT / Mavic 220 wheels, Smoke and Dart reissues, Curve bars, Azonic risers, On one fleagle bars, Pace RC31 with mounts and a long steerer, Tahoma stem, XTR M950 front mech and all sorts of odds and sods.

Cash or PayPal if the signal is good.

I am not coming but if by any small chance those smoke and dart reissues not sold over weekend then id only be too pleased to have them off you!

Re:

Would a 26" Maxxis Medusa be of any use to anyone? Will bring it with me (if I remember) and if any use to anyone, take it. Just got gifted several pairs of 26" tyres.

Back