Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Ironically, looking at them, I think my smoke/darts and Z max may match them - modern tyres are NOT as aggressive as our old tat!

Re:

Slightly off topic but is anyone coming from the Leeds/Castleford direction as there's a bike up there perfect for my 8 year old daughter but they won't ship it and bring it down for Mayhem?

Thanks
Will

Re: Re:

player":3t6ps2es said:
Slightly off topic but is anyone coming from the Leeds/Castleford direction as there's a bike up there perfect for my 8 year old daughter but they won't ship it and bring it down for Mayhem?

Thanks
Will

Nope sorry...

Anyone coming from Cardiff for a similar reason? :facepalm: :facepalm:

player":3g2k4hj9 said:

Thanks
Will
Ask simracing on here as he’s for Leeds and going to mayhem

widowmaker":5r3rdt0i said:
I made a list for Mayhem

1. Fuel for Car
2. Bike
3. Cider

I don't think I have missed anything off have I ? :LOL:

Few quid to buy knackered old shite at the Retro jumble sale ?

Retro Spud":107c7tmn said:
widowmaker":107c7tmn said:
I made a list for Mayhem

1. Fuel for Car
2. Bike
3. Cider

I don't think I have missed anything off have I ? :LOL:

Few quid to buy knackered old shite at the Retro jumble sale ?

ouch :shock: ... you refering to my Giant? :eek:

Latest update from MM on Facebook regarding travel...

GETTING TO MAYHEM - Event signage will be in place to guide you in but it is best to approach from the A4304, coming in from either Marston Trussel (if coming from the North) or Sibbertoft (if coming from the South). The event is less than 10miles from the A14 and M1. Postcode for sat nav - LE16 9TT

Be aware that some sat navs will take you to a farm half a mile away. Marston Lodge is situated at the bottom of Dick’s Hill just off the Sibbertoft Road

The nearest train station is 4 miles away in Market Harborough

Cloister":70icsorz said:
coming in from either Marston Trussel or Sibbertoft ... a farm half a mile away ... bottom of Dick’s Hill just off the Sibbertoft Road

I'm sorry, are we meant to believe that these are real places?! All sounds like an elaborate wind up...
:LOL:

Back