Mayhem 'VERY RELAXED' 10 man team sub thread

The History Man":1b4m9kaj said:
Having met you on a number of these occasions I can only say that you will be sorely missed young man. At a time like this it places all things into a very clear perspective. There will always be room for you in the teepee. Come, stay, don't stay, drink, chat, share, avoid, whatever.

Take care of yourself and always try to be the best you can to those around you.

Not to worry about our little weekend.

Thanks Jason.
I will be there just not sure what day and i will bring the Carbolite.

The History Man":1nd9ho3p said:
Come, stay, don't stay, drink, chat, share, avoid, whatever.

Take care of yourself and always try to be the best you can to those around you.

Gruff
Aside from what THM has written - coming along could be quite cathartic
and temporarily remove you from the situation giving you a bit of head space amongst friends

The History Man":twjxuki6 said:
Having met you on a number of these occasions I can only say that you will be sorely missed young man. At a time like this it places all things into a very clear perspective. There will always be room for you in the teepee. Come, stay, don't stay, drink, chat, share, avoid, whatever.

Not to worry about our little weekend.
^^^What he said.

I'm just thinking out loud, and also, I have probably missed out whole pages on this thread, but are we any nearer coming up with a plan.

I assume most of you will be doing a recce lap or 2, so will then possibly know a rough idea on lap times.
if we have a sheet so we know who is up next, maybe leave blanks for not sure and if people want to do extra, then put there names down.
Also if possible put approx. lap times down, might make it easier for the next person to be ready, or someone else to find them, wake them, try and revive/sober them up slightly!

is anyone aware of somebody that would like to take my place? I have hurt my shoulder, had hoped it would be better but not the case. PM me ASAP and I get back to you.

Re:

:roll:

Attachments

• F70D00F6-8B19-4E6A-91BF-3909312DF000.jpeg
    F70D00F6-8B19-4E6A-91BF-3909312DF000.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,813
james1985":2h4hykx5 said:
I'm just thinking out loud, and also, I have probably missed out whole pages on this thread, but are we any nearer coming up with a plan.

I assume most of you will be doing a recce lap or 2, so will then possibly know a rough idea on lap times.
if we have a sheet so we know who is up next, maybe leave blanks for not sure and if people want to do extra, then put there names down.
Also if possible put approx. lap times down, might make it easier for the next person to be ready, or someone else to find them, wake them, try and revive/sober them up slightly!

What worked one year was that when you finished your lap, handed the baton to next rider, you then went to wake the next person, gave them about an hour to get there act together without having keep too much check on time the actual time.

That’s the plan. As long as you know who/where they are at 3am. That’s if we plan to ride all night.

Attachments

• 5CC6513B-0237-42BB-9FDD-7779269D3FBA.jpeg
    5CC6513B-0237-42BB-9FDD-7779269D3FBA.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,797
we're all old and fucked

9c793c50d3b58a61e24750aa56ebc573.jpg

Back