Mayhem 'RELAXED' 10 man team sub thread

Re:

I'm relaxed (ha ha) but don't have lights so would prefer daylight. Happy to do one or two laps as required.

Re: Re:

kingbling":tz8ld4cw said:
Gerard":tz8ld4cw said:
I'm relaxed (ha ha) but don't have lights so would prefer daylight. Happy to do one or two laps as required.
How about laps 8 & 18

Happy with 18, 8 would work but if it could be a. Bit earlier would be great...just worried if we are running late will get into darkness.

Sooo....the Mrs wants to come to Mayhem....I did not see that coming!!!
As a result unless the forecast is wall to wall sunshine i will be staying off site saturday night thus making any nights laps a tad tricky....and i just bought lights yesterday!!! women eh lol
Being 100% honest if the weather stays as it is i can't see me driving 4 hours and spunking a oner on a hotel to ride a couple a soaking wet mud drenched laps...hopefully it won't come to that and we will be bathed in subshine with dusty trials.....alright maybe dusty is too much to hope for!!!
Hope to see you all saturday AM weather permitting!!!

Re:

LOL
Posted that in the wrong team....i was a bit sleepy in my defence!!!
Can an admin move it to the 'Very relaxed' thread please?
***EDIT..its ok i've fixed it******

Re:

I am happy to do 2/3 laps as required, If i have a choice i would prefer dusk/dark/dawn as that's more fun for me as i like night rides (and no-one can see me struggling :p )

Lap 9 sounds good so can I put my name down for that and lap 14 ?, happy to do another 'dark' ride if they are going depending how long my lights last :?

I will apologise in advance for my speed as my training has suffered due to recent double hernia surgery :(

Back