Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

I’m just going to a line here to help page count go up ,hopefully you guys will get this little land dispute sorted so next year it will all be plain sailing.sure Andy can be chief negotiator.gutted we are not coming but still aiming for 2020 comeback with (not) so shortpants on the team with me .we are just a couple of days off from setting out on our coast to coast challenge and up to now we’ve raised £565 for #rideforcharlie foundation

Blimey, you look away for a minute :shock:

Retro Spud":sqazhih2 said:
What a great way to make the 100th page -proper collaboration

Innit just!
Thanks for coordinating the effort, fingers crossed Jill gets back to us with good news soon. Sure I've got your PayPal address somewhere still...

elPedro666":q6jk8izu said:
Blimey, you look away for a minute :shock:

Retro Spud":q6jk8izu said:
What a great way to make the 100th page -proper collaboration

Innit just!
Thanks for coordinating the effort, fingers crossed Jill gets back to us with good news soon. Sure I've got your PayPal address somewhere still...

Nothing in my email in box from Jill - which makes me tend to think that the only option we have is a quick and dirty Gun fight at dawn* "O.K. Corral" style to buy the spots we need/want

*not sure at this point when ever the portal goes live ! (awaiting the details on that one)

I'll be in touch later once I've gone through the various PP donations to the pitch fund that arrived over night and from there I'll publish the sum of our war chest - which has developed into a hansom figure ..........just hope we can spend it on the pitches we want/need

Spud

I might try and phone up at the same time as you (and the other gun slingers!) and if I get through before you, I’ll bagsy the plots and then get you to pay, explaining the situation.

What d’ya think?

And which plots are we going for?
Plots 1 — 7 by the lake/pond with a large chunk of camp area A behind it
or
Plots 12 — 18 so we get the ‘extra’ corner spot?

I’m itching over this. Having been first through the gate at MM 2016 and bagsying the RB corner ‘up at the top of the knob’ at Gatcombe Park, I really want this to work for us all the best it can.

Re: Re:

regan_ev":21onq0dd said:
retroyetirigid":21onq0dd said:
It would appear the plans are avaliable now.
They go on sale sometime tomorrow Chris. (Bank hol Monday)

Nope the dude is right and heres the proof just spent the entire pot on wait for it .......

NINE PITCHES ...Get In !! we're all camping on 90 meters of prime time real estate ...

JUST CHECK OUT THE GLORIOUS SOLD OUT

Attachments

• Pitches one to Nine are all ours.JPG
    Pitches one to Nine are all ours.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 101
  • camping 1.JPG
    camping 1.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Paypal.JPG
    Paypal.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 101
Entry Hub who do their Payments have obviously made it live their end before Mayhem announced it, (Entry Hub took all your entry money for the teams so I know they’re legit) - I think we just got lucky and jumped the gun thanks to Eagle eyed Chris - Mr Retro Yeti Rigid "You Dah Man"

Hope no one minds me spending the lot - some gave a lot some gave what they could afford and with the admin charge of £1.30 on each one the money has now gone and I'm one relieved Potato

here's where team work gets yah - if anyone needed reminding 1- 9 = all of them with a ring side view (all 90 meters worth)

Attachments

• 20190524_163440.jpg
    20190524_163440.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 101
Re:

Bangin. Great job chaps.

Think 90 metres is enough?

Thinking, are we setting up a showroom area / viewing lounge or is it just to get wedged up with tents?

Back