Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

I probably wont be there until saturday but will chuck in 10, wont be until next week as a bit brassic this weekend :(

If you go onto the mountain mayhem 24hr facebook page and click on the map you can read the comments of other happy and not so happy people. Couple of things, motorhomes may have to park in designated spots, each trackside plot is 10m x10m.

A lot of people arent happy but some think its a great idea and apparently it was suggested by competitors, one saying larger groups bully others and take over large sections.

Mark

mkone":qcmlys0n said:
I probably wont be there until saturday but will chuck in 10, wont be until next week as a bit brassic this weekend :(

If you go onto the mountain mayhem 24hr facebook page and click on the map you can read the comments of other happy and not so happy people. Couple of things, motorhomes may have to park in designated spots, each trackside plot is 10m x10m.

A lot of people arent happy but some think its a great idea and apparently it was suggested by competitors, one saying larger groups bully others and take over large sections.

Mark

I bet the people saying they get bullied are the people who thought it would be great to plonk themselves in the middle of the retro camp lol. Grown men saying they bullied idiots.

10m x 10m is quite a large space the intruder in 10m so i will be fine in a corner out the way.

Thought I’d better make my debut on this thread and what better way? I’ll chuck in £20 on behalf of me and Si (non-forum member). Will be there on Friday and look forward to meeting you all. Not fit btw....

Flipping’ell!
Sorry for missing the past 3 pages of discussion since the map and pay-per-pitchy was Oates.
Happy to chip in and go with the previous suggestions.
Spud I’m sending money NOW!
Let’s get this sorted. I hope you can work your organisational magic on this Spud! Thanks x

Thanks all - we’re amounting quite a useful fund

Regan- joking a part a straight thanks would have been more than sufficed .... but with an added “X” (What you after the best bit of whatever real estate I manage to secure)

All PM’s responded to and all monies duly recorded on a spreadsheet to keep track of things

Sadly nothing received back on email from the organisers - but it was sent late and even the big dude upstairs gave himself a day off once a week, so can’t grumble and besides I’m sure we’re not the only ones wanting something !

Back