Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re: Re:

BerthaPog":sa1ragrm said:
Retro Spud":sa1ragrm said:
Paddock bike anyone ? or need a bit of extra zip on the climbs

Best ever use for an Emmelle !

I guess the lack of a front brake is the least of its safety concerns, at least the forks are the correct way round.

Lol never spotted the missing front brake, came across some lads riding this in the woods around Soudley as we walked up there to look at the Bluebells, for a home made job it was surprisingly clean and tidy

Attachments

• 2F89B12C-993A-4B79-BF89-67690F2FD65B.jpeg
    2F89B12C-993A-4B79-BF89-67690F2FD65B.jpeg
    245.7 KB · Views: 312
I bet the sound of that 2 stroke added something to the charm of a bluebell wood! lol!

Re:

I've sorted the bike stickers. Different design this time which came from various suggestions. Gil has done a cracking job in my opinion. The idea is for the colours to match Regan's shirts. There is also a tool box sticker too!

Attachments

• RB Mayhem sticker.jpg
    RB Mayhem sticker.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 286
Nice work there Wing Commander !

Between you and Regan you’ve made my two efforts in 2017 (stickers and T-Shirt) look very second rate even thought they took a lot work - you’ve both raise the bar significantly and smashed it out of the park.

I think I’ve still got 30 or so of my 2017 stickers left in an evelope :facepalm:

nobby the sheep":rawr8l0j said:
Can the bar for MM20 be raised any higher ?

TBH this could represent the high watermark, and is one hell of an achievement never the less, I’m so glad it’s happening in the here and now and not 10 years ago !

Re:

Sorry guys, realised I have too much stuff I need to do this year and several things will have to giveway including mayhem.

Please press gang someone to take my team place. I want no cash so the place is paid for.

So sorry guys but other stuff needs my attention.

Velo

Oh no - from a selfish point of view that means I’m going to have to wait three years now for my bottle of Irn Bru in a glass bottle

On the up side in about 6 weeks time we’ll inevitably start planning 2020’s event whilst still high on the after effects of too much BBQ’s, Beer and BS

Anymore updates on the track yet? the builders will take into account the fact that some of us have no hills to ride, right? :)

Back