Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

At the risk of bringing up the subject of Mayhem, I am happy to do some laps in the dark. in fact I only want to ride in daylight to get my photo taken!

Retro Spud":bmnxdxeu said:
Will

That’s a bit old skool ain’t it - taking a pic of your lap top using a phone

Ha i know mate but i did screen shoot it to be fair but still couldn't get the picture size down enough for this bloody site!

Anyone heard owt from Andy, saw a new ish motor home on the M6 at Carlisle close to the Scottish border with INTRUDER written on it last weekend.surely that’s got to be him

Starting to get things ready...

Attachments

• P1011254 (Medium).JPG
    P1011254 (Medium).JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 228
Don’t know about MM 2019 ,gruff and family dropped by for a brew yesterday whilst up here on holiday.planning a father son team of 4 .is it to early to post a MM 2020 thread yet lol

nobby the sheep":2gdcng0l said:
Don’t know about MM 2019 ,Gruff and family dropped by for a brew yesterday whilst up here on holiday.planning a father son team of 4 .

....is it to early to post a MM 2020 thread yet lol

Blimey next years could be a right family especially it Peachy brings Jimmy along as well you'll be well on your way to a ten man father and son team :shock:

Retro Spud":10ugufto said:
nobby the sheep":10ugufto said:
Don’t know about MM 2019 ,Gruff and family dropped by for a brew yesterday whilst up here on holiday.planning a father son team of 4 .

....is it to early to post a MM 2020 thread yet lol

Blimey next years could be a right family especially it Peachy brings Jimmy along as well you'll be well on your way to a ten man father and son team :shock:

Jimmy will be there, but only for the beer and a junior run as he will only be 13 :D

Back