Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

nobby the sheep":w1xrvmyt said:
Retro Spud":w1xrvmyt said:
Just in case anyone missed it. - this year Regan has raised the stakes considerably and produced a cracking Mayhem race shirt

Check it out -

viewtopic.php?f=5&p=2927526#p2927514
I reckon that we put a motion forward to have the shirt as the new official Retrobike top and not just mayhem .some great effort on Regan’s part

My pleasure guys. I'm chuffed at the reaction and response. Sorry it's taken a while to get the thing started but imminent deadlines focus the mind, and all that. Once design is finalized, an order thread will go up separately, Mayhem attendees (or honorary sabbaticalists (Nobby & Junior!)) only!

And Nobby, this design will be a special just for Mayhem, hence the MM logo, but happy to discuss a similar or even same with some slightly different accoutrements, for the mass masses. I know it;s been mooted and dismissed as having less time in these parts but maybe the Guv'nor ought to be consulted on that. I've messaged Longun for the 'RB Live Organization Department' approval and championing. I can handle future orders to process dribs and drabs requirements, all made to order due to the inability to afford to purchase and hold stock, or organise a bi-annual order party (something like tht) if there's a bigger interest in an "official RB jersey". At least the Offical RB Site Shop is down so that's not an issue. Will figuresomething after MM jersey is done and dusted.

What's the sitrep from anyone in my team still left to pay? Just wanna make sure I know if the entry is happpening or not. TBH I'm not arsed if I don't get the team entered but I know some of the ten will be more anxious than I am if the entry doesn't go ahead...

Just want to line up my ducks. :xmas-cool:

SPUD: what's the deadline for team entries please?

Attachments

• entries kist.png
    entries kist.png
    36 KB · Views: 236
Hi Reggie

Young Traveller has been gone quiet so place now taken, Rotorhead and Silvery rider have also paid so we’re pretty much done and looking to enter the team this weekend

I will confirm when done, as I don’t like holding on to others people money and will be happy when spent

Retro Spud":35jfa0hp said:
Hi Reggie

Young Traveller has been gone quiet so place now taken, Rotorhead and Silvery rider have also paid so we’re pretty much done and looking to enter the team this weekend

I will confirm when done, as I don’t like holding on to others people money and will be happy when spent
LOL gone travelling has he? :LOL:

Cool. Don't worry about holding onto my money I know I'd get it back if the entry doesn't happen. Cheers :)

Retro Spud":spp5v4ws said:
...so we’re pretty much done and looking to enter the team this weekend
Good news :). I'll get the name and phone number details over to you later this evening for the emergency contacts.

nobby the sheep":pqm1cocy said:
Bloody Nora,there’s hell of a turn out

Just hope the new venue is a good as the old one - and the weather is kind again, as it has been for the past few years although last year was un questionably the hottest on record and a far cry from the Glastonbury esq mud about 7/8 years ago

49 people to be indulged by THM !

Back