REMOVED

Re:

Love this Regan :D

Like THM's idea of the older i get etc and also the Toxic fumes one. Grass s good and the pink and blue look really cool as a colour scheme.
Also do they do lardy arse sizes????

Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

Nobby - thanks matey, PM'd you (FB)

Gruff - Glad you like it. Erring towards the lighter side of our being, whilst trying to keep it (just about) classy!

Regarding sizes, they go really big, so should be something to suit all shapes and sizes. However, please note (as I've so far omitted to mention it elsewhere in the thread and I've just had to read through half the thread to check) there is a premium the super large sizes. But please check the size guide which is pretty accurate to be fair - meausre existing tops/t-shirts, whatever to get a feel for the sizing ----> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=392284&start=10#p2900999

Here's where we are now 3:40 am Saturday morning, tidying it up and adding finishing touches
• now have an official MM logo. Looks proper now. :)
• added THM's slpgan to back of collar
• reworked the tyre treads becasue they were bugging me for being less than perfect, which they are now closer to being
• made some little shading improvements to the medallion (gangsta like) but this is really tricky to get perfect as it depends on how the sections are printed, cut and stitched together.
• resized sleeve logos, resized zip, changed the position of BEER o'clock and improved the arm - sorry, it's a pale skin colour only, but IF anyone wants a skin tone closer to their own, particularly darker skin shades, I will do my very bestto accommodate and get that changed at no cost. Or we change the skin to a sheep's wool texture opposed to skin? PLEASE SPEAK UP ON THIS - not trying to be overtly or overly PC but I'd totally get it if someone said they don't like it, etc.
• some cartoony type stuff (under the armpits)
• added my own Instagram brand, coz i can and I want to. :p
I was also thinking something liek #26aintDEAD or similar.??
Also note that colours on screen WILL NOT be as vivid on the fabric. The error is simply due to how the software is converting the CMYK colour pallette to RBG for your screens.

Head is now fried, need sleep (now 4:32):
\\\\
Hi res and a Super hi res image. Artowrk is vector format so it can go as high as the internet or your device allows but you can see the immense detail here. This is now print ready bar any further necessary tweaks. :)
\\\

678M05

Attachments

• Race_FitGuide_678-yellowmen.png
    Race_FitGuide_678-yellowmen.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 233

Further to previous post about the skin 'beneath' the jersey on the sleeve reveal, whilst this may be of no concern to some, and only applies to the long sleeve style, I'm going to put some sort of animal skin on there. Alligator (shown) or some floral pattern will be used instead. TBC. :oops: :mrgreen:

Attachments

• skins.png
    skins.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 231

regan_ev":2xisbgsu said:
Alligator (shown) or some floral pattern will be used instead. TBC

Some MIntSauce esc flowers would be good.

regan_ev":1dob63kq said:
I'm going to put some sort of animal skin on there. Alligator (shown) or some floral pattern will be used instead.
Wow! The amount of effort your putting in to this is something else. I think it looks great. If I were to offer my two cents on this I'd say personally I like the hairy arm showing through as it was, and the medallion around the next should have a gold top, but I'm possibly a minority and open to persuasion :)

BerthaPog":1pe1i6ek said:
regan_ev":1pe1i6ek said:
Alligator (shown) or some floral pattern will be used instead. TBC

Some Mint Sauce esc cartoon flowers would be good.

Awesome job Reggie !

Ref the above comment from Ted regarding some Mint Sauce flowers, perhaps on the back coming out of the pockets like they were planted in there with the tyres appearing to have ridden through /parted them !

Liking the little comments - especially on the r/h sleeve ‘Don’t forget Strava’ ! If you went with sheep skin on the left sleeve over skin - it would have to reference ‘the eternal reek of damp wool’ !

All cool ideas chaps, thanks.

The arm is troubling me though. Maybe it'll be yellow, Simpsons' style.

Flowers will be added.

regan_ev":1l27qj58 said:
All cool ideas chaps, thanks.

The arm is troubling me though. Maybe it'll be yellow, Simpsons' style.

Flowers will be added.

Simpson’s yellow and the Legendary Duff beer ..... on the wrist watch ?

Attachments

• 47C2953D-92F7-40B5-985E-D08351AE4A62.jpeg
    47C2953D-92F7-40B5-985E-D08351AE4A62.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 192
Back