REMOVED

Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

I’d like it to say

‘The older I get, the faster I was’

Spud - MBOK as a logo? MBUK style?

Peachy - cool, thanks.

Gerard - my pleasure! Hope you'll be happy with it if you decide to order one. I have a few jerseys from this manufacturer and the quality and fit is really great.

An idea I had in linking to the Ringlé Mojos by adding a graphic of John Grafton's riposte to Geoff's peace signs - which were Grafton's idea - and giving a big Fat Finger to his good friend's creation! Had to swap Minty to the opposite arms becasue the colours don't work using a turquoise FF. I think these are symbolic both as accessories of the 90s and maybe how we might react in a new vs retro bike-off ? (Reaching a bit here but anyway, I vote FOR keeping them.

I'd liek to fill other spaces with slogans. mottos, team or member names - it can be done - I could put the name of every single one of the 50 Retro riders. Could be a great momento for the future, too?

Just saw as I went to post this - THM - I love that! How about on the back of the collar or upper right breast? Or nape of the rear?

Attachments

• Asset 3201.jpg
    Asset 3201.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Asset 4201.jpg
    Asset 4201.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 125

Yeah MBOk’ay instead of MBUK

Always thought the OF3 rabbit was cool - Mountains of Mayhem

BerthaPog":1a6ki0cq said:
Liking the grass, doesn’t need the fat finger (IMO)

Yeah, fat finger not really needed.... most will not notice, some might not like (like Mrs Peachy when I get one for our Jimmy)

Duly noted! Consider the Fat Finger fired!

Drew this for the bottom of the rear of the shirt :LOL: :!:

Attachments

• Asset 73000.jpg
    Asset 73000.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 109
Back