Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Retro Spud":mburxh53 said:
But none of that Nortern stinky stuff as Methane is heavier than air and you know Mike will weigh it

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Helium for me KK. Maybe the bike tyres too

FD

Retro Spud":349heqj3 said:
elPedro666":349heqj3 said:
Love that you've photographed the world's stealthiest bike in front of such a colourful background! Looks great :cool:

Much happier image than the one of Clive screwing THM, which may have scarred me for life :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Ying to THM’s Yang !

Attachments

• CA1118A5-5CC7-439F-8E73-B274D9A16541.jpeg
    CA1118A5-5CC7-439F-8E73-B274D9A16541.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 457
Re:

I wish to apologise to my many followers for the neglectful oversight recently perpetrated by my good self. Missing a second page is simply unacceptable.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the fortnightly mailing of ‘ooh look there’s goes another one’ I will fully understand. You may still receive the ‘readers wives’ supplement as this is erm, handled by a different provider.

Once again, my sincere apologies. Your statutory rights are not affected.

Re: Re:

RickTheUncivil":2tprgvli said:
elPedro666":2tprgvli said:
What, we have rights now?!

We have the right to remain silent, but mostly we waive that one.

THM does. Sometimes to the detriment of human kind :facepalm:

Not bad, haven;t looked in here for a fortnight, only 4 pages since then. And one without THM! :LOL:

I guess I'd better start thinking of a bike to ride! I have a build planned for next year, which will be a rider, but that's going to need some budget. I have a frame, i think a fork, most of a groupset and wheels I could bung together and a matching jersey for the bike (for, the parade lap, not the race - that's IF a Mayhem RB jersey actually happens!) or I'll ride the Breezer (retro in name, at least!). Even need to start doing some riding I suppose. :facepalm:

Back