Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

elPedro666":206b9u9t said:
Love that you've photographed the world's stealthiest bike in front of such a colourful background! Looks great :cool:

Much happier image than the one of Clive screwing THM, which may have scarred me for life :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Ying to THM’s Yang !

elPedro666":ca7x6umx said:
james1985":ca7x6umx said:
No great rush for me. I have actually finished a project.

Love that you've photographed the world's stealthiest bike in front of such a colourful background! Looks great :cool:

Much happier image than the one of Clive screwing THM, which may have scarred me for life :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah I'm not good at this photography thing.
I didn't realise this currency existed, at least in the retro bike world. makes me wonder how some of these big resto's are paid for - and people blame bad knees on Biopace!

kingbling":3lsryrde said:
Nowt special just a set of steel bars but if you can use them for th cause you're welcome to them :D

Is the tyre for sale?

I'm down to my last eight pairs I think :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

No Mike it stays on my bike. :facepalm:
however I did come across a panaracer fire mud pro 1.8 in red I can get it tomorrow if you want :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

kingbling":23s5p06y said:
No Mike it stays on my bike. :facepalm:
however I did come across a panaracer fire mud pro 1.8 in red I can get it tomorrow if you want :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is it a folder, mate?

Retro Spud":w6rxhmdi said:
:facepalm: You’ll be wanting him to throw in some free air next as a sweetner

I'll make sure there's some fresh cumbrian air in the packet if he wants it :LOL: :LOL:

kingbling":1z76291f said:
Retro Spud":1z76291f said:
:facepalm: You’ll be wanting him to throw in some free air next as a sweetner

I'll make sure there's some fresh cumbrian air in the packet if he wants it :LOL: :LOL:

Mikes from down south so he’d prefer you warmed it first

But none of that Nortern stinky stuff as Methane is heavier than air and you know Mike will weigh it

Back