Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re: Re:

regan_ev":1wxeyo7z said:
Mike Muz 67":1wxeyo7z said:
Oh dear, what's going on? Do I need to know, or just smile and wave?
So I'm trying to choose with bikes to bring. I'm thinking, one rigid with cantis, one hardtail with cantis, and one hardtail with vbrakes
Smile and wave.

Only 3? :shock:

Is there going to be a return of te MkIV Golf next year? Opposed to the Biggest van in Britain and a fleet of high seatpost low front end rigs like last year??

I'll be hiring a van, as it looks unlikely I'll buy one by then. I can sleep well in the van. Not so in a small tent or the car

Well ok, maybe four bikes :roll: :facepalm:

Mike

I was looking forward to seeing your bikes, great photo from last year, a row of bikes lined up along the length of the van :cool:

I have 3 bikes i am thinking about bringing, 2 arent built yet though :facepalm: hopefully have enough time :)

mark

I’ve got three planned - no bounce, front bounce and full bounce. And just to confuse, age wise the more bounce the older it is...

Re:

Boringly, I am planning on bringing the DOGS.....again.

This will be its third Mayhem.

There may also be a Lloyd of some sort.

Am planning to bring some citrus fruit along. ALU O 92, Formula 89 and my 91 Prestige, if ive got any room left, will sqeeze an 89 clockie for good measure!

Retro Spud":31oz6vna said:
:shock: My god at the rate of replies coming in we might get a page past THM

Foolish boy.... :facepalm:

If my genius is going to be fully exploited, I really do need that first lap. This will give me time to get round before anybody has to attempt an overtake...............

Any objections on the very relaxed mentalist team of judaeans.

My thoughts and build depend upon it. Otherwise I might have to tone it down.

A bit.

Re:

Two things.

The starting lap has in the past always included a 1k run.

Fast riders will most likely be doing 35 to 45 minute laps.

I'll stick to riding at night, it's much kinder to the spectators.

Back