Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

The History Man":945lqocz said:
Are we calling Feetabix Althea?

^^ to deep for me, unless your referring to the rather tenuous last item on the web search below, if not even Mr Google failed me this time in attempting to understand /Interpret THM

for everyone else

Before it gets lost - please see todays update on previous page viewtopic.php?f=5&t=385715&start=410#p2882348

lastly anyone still in contact with Misteroo (Andy) as he was a regular feature/team member in past years but I can't get hold of him ...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    34.4 KB · Views: 178
Wind up your waist! :cool:

Attachments

• Althea.jpg
    Althea.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 163
Re: Re:

Retro Spud":2ivmmzdh said:
Another team entered :D

By combining the payments received across the two four man teams - We now have our first four man team OFFICALLY entered,

As registration is via a Webportal I can put the right people in the right team retrospectively, but for now I've lumped the first four to pay in together in order to safeguard the early bird pricing and also move some of the money out of my Paypal account.

Likewise I can amend the team names to something more meaningful, but for now I've just used a stop gap

heres the link to whose entered - https://www.entryhub.co.uk/whos-in/165

and here's where we are in terms of entries (if I've missed anyone off please let me know ASAP)

Ready to pay as soon as you give the word chum.....

Retro Spud":3a5y3jsx said:
Thanks Mr Peach

glad someone's here to act as the team THM filter / interpreter

It’s taken a while, I've realised you need to get your head in a special place!
Although when THM and Legrandfromage go off on one, you may as well just let them run with it……… :facepalm:

The History Man":6ov1hi8q said:
Today I bought a candelabra.

And a counterpane.

Not sure if this is a test my dear Watson or if the culprit is furnishing his den of iniquity!

Latest posts

Back