Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

The History Man":2r7edzn0 said:
Nearly missed this page. Sorry.

:shock: wtf is that!? hope that is some packed sandwiches at the side and not a vital body part.... :)

That’s a bit strong ^^^ :LOL: Unless it was an X1

And with Callum (mr Orange) coming along you might be on dangerous ground insulting the Citrus Fruit

Not my thoughts as I've never ridden one, I recall Clive saying that it was bloody awful to ride round Mayhem compared to his RidgeBack.

Hotwheels.":1cv51y5x said:
Not my thoughts as I've never ridden one, I recall Clive saying that it was bloody awful to ride round Mayhem compared to his RidgeBack.

:shock: How can you not like an Orange! In fairness one my favourite bike to ride is my Marin Eldridge grade 92 or my wife's Kona.. :facepalm: Lets face it pretty much all late 80's early 90's bikes are pretty crap to ride (in terms of MTB performance), that half the fun! :D :facepalm:

Re:

Another team entered :D

By combining the payments received across the two four man teams - We now have our first four man team OFFICALLY entered,

As registration is via a Webportal I can put the right people in the right team retrospectively, but for now I've lumped the first four to pay in together in order to safeguard the early bird pricing and also move some of the money out of my Paypal account.

Likewise I can amend the team names to something more meaningful, but for now I've just used a stop gap

heres the link to whose entered - https://www.entryhub.co.uk/whos-in/165

and here's where we are in terms of entries (if I've missed anyone off please let me know ASAP)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 177
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    26.6 KB · Views: 177
Back