Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Judean People's Front?

Attachments

• splitter.jpg
    splitter.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 277
Re:

Well I bit the bullet. All paid up and entered in the Solo :shock: FINALLY after accidentally spending my entry fees on a new bike....or 3 :facepalm:

Now all I have to do is train (and stop eating so many pasties :LOL: ).

Chopper1192":11g34844 said:
Ah, interesting. I'm planning to be there with A.N.Other group, if it comes off.

if it doesn't come off, I'm sure we'll find some room at the inn for yah

Chopper1192":11g34844 said:
Lowland Rescue MTB instructors. That said, some Peoples Front of Judea T shirts would be cool.

the Peoples front or Judea....... f*ck off ! as Peachy has already said we're the "Judean Peoples front"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WboggjN_G-4[/youtube]

Retro Spud":2ehqw6xs said:
Hotwheels.":2ehqw6xs said:
kingbling":2ehqw6xs said:
Well that was an interesting read
I will have a word with Mrs Bling as we are also planing a trip to France next year with the TinTent so it may or may not clash...
Plenty of other weeks to go to Frogland without clashing with this monster of a weekend...plus it wouldn't be as colourful without you there again Clive.

Would be really good to see yah again Clive, and if you come across my legs that I lost somewhere on Great Dun Fell ...chuck them in the car and bring them with you

I still chuckle about you offering advice to Geoff Waugh at the last event :facepalm:

Geoff Waugh idly wonders in camp armed with a few big buck camera’s proceeds to take a couple of leisurely pics of the Antiques bike parked up – Mike Muz brought quite a collection

Mr Bling calmly get up and walks over to him and to this day I’ve no idea if Clive knew who he was (I strongly suspect he did) and proceeds to tell him (at length) how to take a decent picture of a bike. :shock:

The conversation that ensued was both direct and shall we say “rather Earthy”

To this day I wonder what Geoff Waugh was really thinking – although he didn’t appear to be backwards at coming forward with his thoughts but stayed just inside the boundaries of polite

To be fair Clive it looks like he knows what he’s doing with a camera
https://www.waughphotos.com/portfolio/C ... aw9BJAYVqc

Any way.... Tell Mrs Bling to make this a stop off on the way to France and leave your Bike with Muz when you go to France... if you get it back with a 5 foot seatpost you'll know he took it for a spin round the block

AH Yes :oops: but he did let me help him with the photos in the end so I know the secret of no stands or hands :LOL: I actually thought it was Steve :facepalm:
I may come solo if Mrs Bling is not up for it, she's back home tomoz so we'll have a chat then. I want to do a test run with the tow car and tintent before heading to France so maybe use this a good excuse.

I did find your legs Nick but they ran off with someone :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hotwheels It's all dependent on Holiday allocations and where Mrs Bling is working :roll:

THM I'm PLANNING on checking the auto correct in future. ;)

Well done Martin :D

so... have we now got the first 10 man team names nomiation post?

Team B - Judean Peoples Front
Team A - Peoples Front of Judea
Team THM - Judean Popular Peoples Front

Nearly missed this page. Sorry.

Attachments

• F0200189-96F6-469B-8C99-C84B6031E459.jpeg
    F0200189-96F6-469B-8C99-C84B6031E459.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 261
Dude.... you are very special :facepalm:

Back