Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Retro Spud":156nanun said:
danson67":156nanun said:
Hi Nick,

Put me down for a relaxed 10 man, please...

All the best,

Dan
Will be an absolute pleasure to add you to the list, I’m sure like THM there will be a lot more who will be thrilled to know your joining us and perhaps get to see some more of your fantastic two wheeled creations

Will update the sheet in the morning.
Tonight he’s sleeping on it.

Well that was an interesting read
I will have a word with Mrs Bling as we are also planing a trip to France next year with the TinTent so it may or may not clash...

kingbling":dteo151n said:
I will have a word with Mrs Bling as we are also planing a trip to France next year with the TinTent so it may or may not clash...
Plenty of other weeks to go to Frogland without clashing with this monster of a weekend...plus it wouldn't be as colourful without you there again Clive.

kingbling":1vmtjyxx said:

Ça plane pour moi

Hotwheels.":3cmxmnj7 said:
kingbling":3cmxmnj7 said:
Plenty of other weeks to go to Frogland without clashing with this monster of a weekend...plus it wouldn't be as colourful without you there again Clive.

Would be really good to see yah again Clive, and if you come across my legs that I lost somewhere on Great Dun Fell ...chuck them in the car and bring them with you

I still chuckle about you offering advice to Geoff Waugh at the last event :facepalm:

Geoff Waugh idly wonders in camp armed with a few big buck camera’s proceeds to take a couple of leisurely pics of the Antiques bike parked up – Mike Muz brought quite a collection

Mr Bling calmly get up and walks over to him and to this day I’ve no idea if Clive knew who he was (I strongly suspect he did) and proceeds to tell him (at length) how to take a decent picture of a bike. :shock:

The conversation that ensued was both direct and shall we say “rather Earthy”

To this day I wonder what Geoff Waugh was really thinking – although he didn’t appear to be backwards at coming forward with his thoughts but stayed just inside the boundaries of polite

To be fair Clive it looks like he knows what he’s doing with a camera
https://www.waughphotos.com/portfolio/C ... aw9BJAYVqc

Any way.... Tell Mrs Bling to make this a stop off on the way to France and leave your Bike with Muz when you go to France... if you get it back with a 5 foot seatpost you'll know he took it for a spin round the block

Re:

I’m 83 you know!!!!

You are entitled to a free seasonal flu vaccination this year at Winchcombe Medical Centre. Just drop in at any of the following times: 22nd Sept 9-10.30am, 25th Sept 11.30-1pm, 17th Nov 3.30-6pm, 3rd Nov 9-10.30am, 7th November 11.30-1pm.
winchcombe.admin@nhs.net

^ I really ought to have spent more time reading the aftermath threads as this is the first time I’ve heard about the GW situation :LOL:

Put me on a relaxed 10 man Nick.

regan_ev":103mcuak said:
^ I really ought to have spent more time reading the aftermath threads as this is the first time I’ve heard about the GW situation :LOL:

whooorr now your talking ! ^^^

met Steve Behr at the Malverns, have to admit he's the nicer of the two (quiet unassuming guy) so probably would have politely thanked Clive for his advise

I never realised he was responsible for so many legendary pics check em out https://stockfile.photoshelter.com/gall ... LvDHU4dw4/

Retro Spud":1x70bjpc said:
regan_ev":1x70bjpc said:

whooorr now your talking ! ^^^

met Steve Behr at the Malverns, have to admit he's the nicer of the two (quiet unassuming guy) so probably would have politely thanked Clive for his advise

I never realised he was responsible for so many legendary pics check em out https://stockfile.photoshelter.com/gall ... LvDHU4dw4/
Totally agree with your assessment of Behr, met him a few times and I helped (just a little) with his online campaign to garner votes for his and Tym Manley’s joint nomination to the MTB Hall of Fame. Plan was to fly out there and make it a British party, with Peaty inducted as well. Unfortunately Behr & Manley didn’t get enough votes so I couldn’t bring myself to go knowing they’re not part of the party.

Geoff Waugh is a cool dude though, proper.

Re:

Jesus H Christ this is the 400th post and we’re still 9 months out :shock:

updated Riders which is heading towards the magic 50 mark :D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    26.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 151
Back