Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

:D The wife says I can come out to play... but does anyone want to swap out of the 10 man VERY relaxed team?
I think the relaxed team might be a little disapointed at my pace (I definatly spend more time building than riding) :(

PeachyPM":23c6670h said:
:D The wife says I can come out to play... but does anyone want to swap out of the 10 man VERY relaxed team?
I think the relaxed team might be a little disapointed at my pace (I definatly spend more time building than riding) :(

Mr Peach
if you don't mind I'll put you as the first rider on a new team / and also first reserve

After the initial surge of entries we've sort of stalled at the moment, However we still have six week until the price rise

Anyway here's where we are as of the 18th Sept

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    25.5 KB · Views: 158
Re:

Came across this on another thread regarding camping and Tents which I thought I'd share with all those who've never experienced a weekend away with THM

fiendish feet":10mis47f said:
The History Man":10mis47f said:
I’ve got a tiny old but lightly used quality one man jobbie you could have cheap.

If you’re interested I can drag it out of the loft.

Thanks for the offer THM

I don't know why but I have a image of a dead dehydrated hiker inside it still. If ever your lurking in the loft could you put up image up of said tent - minus any corpses of course

cheers

I can’t think where on earth any one gets the notion that THM is "a tad different" :shock:

Just came back in from a little 4k dark ride, proper off road up a 1 in 10 rain washed chalk rubble track, all the ridges, divots and ruts that nature can think of, and under trees so proper dark.
Just thought I'd give it a go in case I get the grave yard shift.... not so bad slowly going uphill, but coming back down at pace... :shock:

I think I need to change my shorts…… :oops:

danson67":5s9duun9 said:
Hi Nick,

Put me down for a relaxed 10 man, please...

All the best,

Dan
Will be an absolute pleasure to add you to the list, I’m sure like THM there will be a lot more who will be thrilled to know your joining us and perhaps get to see some more of your fantastic two wheeled creations

Will update the sheet in the morning.

Back