Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Hotwheels.":352eklx5 said:
The History Man":352eklx5 said:
Enjoy your presumably holiday.

What's a presumably holiday? Sounds fun, I want one.

It’s where you stay in a hotel in Bournemouth and meet lots of people who all carry a clue to their trade, hobby or pastime and you have to guess what it is.

It’s a spin off from murder weekends.

Well you did ask.

What would you carry?

Re:

Glad they changed back the pricing. Not withstanding the Scots stereotype of financial awareness, I'd not be keen on spending loads of cash on petroleum to drive a bloody long way for likely 2-3 laps for £75 !!!!!
Anyhoo back to the talking guff'n'stuff :)

Re: Re:

velomaniac":2gaee0gg said:
Glad they changed back the pricing. Not withstanding the Scots stereotype of financial awareness, I'd not be keen on spending loads of cash on petroleum to drive a bloody long way for likely 2-3 laps for £75 !!!!!
Anyhoo back to the talking guff'n'stuff :)
^^^^ This ^^^^

Re:

Well here's where we are .....

MyTeenageself has chucked his lot in for the last place on the second 10 man, so we now have two full 10 man teams (on paper) :D

perhaps El Pedro will be the missing link for the four man or find a buddy and make it five man

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 167
Entry opens later today and I'll see if there the extra £1 booking fee to pay on top of the race entry

there was talk of reserving a pitch which would be great if it falls into place as it would save the land grab and earthy conversations Andy has with some random person who fills the gap between the Intruder and the rest of the Retro campsite (he likes to spread out with sofa's and TV's)

However it could also prove to be a problem if we don't purchase the spot we want as there will be no negotiation and on top of that I've not seen a map in order for anyone to decide where we want to go/be in the first place,

however if it is "as its always been" first come first served with both Regan and Any123 we shouldn't have any problems in that dept and with a fair few others like Gruff living just down the road we should have a few more early birds on site.

I'll be in touch later and we can work out how were going to buy our tickets to ride, as stated on previous post I'm happy to collect the money as in previous years and enter the teams.

its starting to get real now, and the countdown clock has started. :LOL:

regards

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 148
Re:

Okay then Guys

Registration is open and theres a £2 admin fee per person in the 10 man teams

so £46 + £2 admin fee = £48 all in for three days of Mayhem !

----------

and £2.50 per person for the four man

entry fee £78.85 + £2.50 = £81.25

Attachments

• £10 admin fee.PNG
    £10 admin fee.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 141
  • £20 admin.PNG
    £20 admin.PNG
    21.7 KB · Views: 141
Re:

This year I am a free agent so can take Friday off and be there with barbed wire and machine gun tower. Who wants to be ives?

Not sure what day i am heading down yet but dont live that far away really.

Will probably be hiring a van so if anyone needs a lift down i am more than happy to throw you in the back to look after the bikes :D

What day is the sighting lap? assuming they still let you inspect the track.

mark

Back