Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Fair play .... after all the turmoil over pricing, Jill’s gone well up in my admiration for having the balls to put her hands admit she was wrong and listen to the feedback and then rework things

Takes a brave person to do that especially so publicly

Hotwheels.":2b781lsz said:
The History Man":2b781lsz said:
Get in there! Spud, are you doing your thing again? It would be lovely if you did.

What, fall off and hurt himself?

Lol. The later hopefully isn’t on the cards this year, will increasing age it gets harder to get back up again

As for THM’s request yes I can collect the money for the ten man team and enter, I’ll be in touch about the entry fee when I get back to the UK
Sunday PM

Great news on the pricing !

Retro Spud":1z6i8lbf said:
Fair play .... after all the turmoil over pricing, Jill’s gone well up in my admiration for having the balls to put her hands admit she was wrong and listen to the feedback and then rework things

Takes a brave person to do that especially so publicly

Hotwheels.":1z6i8lbf said:
The History Man":1z6i8lbf said:
Get in there! Spud, are you doing your thing again? It would be lovely if you did.

What, fall off and hurt himself?

Lol. The later hopefully isn’t on the cards this year, will increasing age it gets harder to get back up again

As for THM’s request yes I can collect the money for the ten man team and enter, I’ll be in touch about the entry fee when I get back to the UK
Sunday PM

Great news on the pricing !
You’re a star. Enjoy your presumably holiday.

Re:

ffs, we go on a short holiday and somehow there's twenty-four pages of (I assume) guff about an event that doesn't exist any more awaiting our return!

So the real question must be: should I read it all to catch up...? :LOL:

The History Man":2upxgahs said:

Done.
It was 90% you anyway, and 5% relevant, so I'd class that as a resounding success and well worth the missed sleep!

Is it too early to get excited yet?!

Myshrall189":2upxgahs said:
Evening all...
Can you put me down for a 4 man team please. I haven’t done one one of these yet and need to tick it off!
I am sure one of the bikes will be working by next year!

I will be up for any jerseys as well!
Cheers
Rich

Jerseys sound grand, will try to get an early shake up for the NW fours of you're up for joining us Rich? :cool:

Mr Pedro

Rich is a free agent to do as pleases but bear in mind before trying to poach Player and Munkey have also signed up for a four man along with Rich and we’re now only one short for a decent four man

With sadly no Carl for 2019 why not be the fourth man only problem with that is you’d have to give up the label of the hairy men of the north as Will is folically challenged and from down south :LOL:

I have put my Swiss Army knife back into the quartermaster. I have to sign for sharp things you know, and be supervised. I was thinking about which kidney I’d need the least to fund the weekend.

Back