Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":2rtqxdsc said:
player":2rtqxdsc said:
Put me down for the 4 man team then :D

Nice one Will.... will we get to see the Xiang again ?

That 2nd four man is looking good :D

And with LGF committing himself to the decks it’s been a great day !

Looking forward to it already mate.

Will take the GT for sure again :D :D :D

widowmaker":13x10t3a said:
I cant make it :(

Unless you amend my name ;)

Oh okay

I’ll amend the sheet when I update it in the morning and remove the THM inspired renaming convention

:D

Retro Spud":10xh63ir said:
widowmaker":10xh63ir said:

Oh okay

I’ll amend the sheet when I update it in the morning and remove the THM inspired renaming convention

Thanks, its taken me years to create Widowmaker as an alter ego, Window Maker just sounds too friendly.

I am happy for the renaming to continue in person though, its all good fun :)

widowmaker":abjsy38h said:
Retro Spud":abjsy38h said:
widowmaker":abjsy38h said:

Oh okay

Thanks, its taken me years to create Widowmaker as an alter ego, Window Maker just sounds too friendly.

I am happy for the renaming to continue in person though, its all good fun :)

Shirley
after a few beers before and after the Any123 house special of Chicken and Rice with Gunga peas you won’t give a ratz arse what the hell people call yah.

widowmaker":1e2pk6co said:
I am looking forward to it, will we have a First Aid tent :p

Are you taking the piss .... seeing as it was me that ended up sitting in one at 4am Sunday morning being sewn back together :facepalm:

Or are you referring to an emergency area where the beer and spare bottle openers are kept :D

Retro Spud":3unsd89w said:
widowmaker":3unsd89w said:

Are you taking the piss .... seeing as it was me that ended up sitting in one at 4am Sunday morning being sewn back together :facepalm:

Or are you referring to an emergency area where the beer and spare bottle openers are kept :D

What year was that I cant remember it :?

widowmaker":25udbx3y said:
Retro Spud":25udbx3y said:
widowmaker":25udbx3y said:

What year was that I cant remember it :?

Dunno why but I decided to take one of my hands off the bars to wipe dirt off the lens of my light whilst going down a step stoney hill and came off with the big ring cutting my knee open

As Muz points out if I’d have had the chain in the big ring it wouldn’t have sawed into my skin.... then again had I been a tad more committed I’d have had both hands on the bars anyway

Left me with a nice scare and a big lump of new bone growth on my knee.... put an end to my career as a beach wear model

Back