Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re:

Moving On ......

Please see Page 1 for team info and PM me if you want in

and we'll start the team building process

I am honoured to be first on the team list. This does not make me captain though as I’m not very good at PowerPoint presentations or motivational speeches since I lost my Scientology accreditation.

Sartorial elegance is my forte.

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1rh9y9xv said:
Moving On ......
Please see Page 1 for team info and PM me if you want in and we'll start the team building process

Good effort that man. Put me down for the taking it easy one or two laps but not too rushed enjoy the sunshine and maintaining a health working level of alcohol throughout team!

Will pm to confirm / conform

Re:

Anyone else going to be doing solo or am I the only one stupid enough? :LOL:

I'm going to try and build something retro-ish for a couple of fun laps as well as my modern. Hopefully a bit better built this time though. Fitting v brakes and plastic tyres from a kids jump bike to a £50 Kona made last year's course 'challenging' to say the least. :facepalm:

The advantage of being able to drive now as well means no more trying to cram everything onto a train

There always one or two, but being solo you don’t need to commit to a team or rely on others to commit hense why I’ve not got a list

I could add you in so you can see if anyone else is brave enough.

You won’t go short on a pit crew / beer / Burgers and piss takes as you pass by at all hours

Will be good to see yah again

Back