Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Has anyone contacted pat and Jill regarding parking and camping en mass? I can do it if needed and try and sort an area trackside away from yoghurt knitters who don’t like noise at a 24hr race ;) space to camp, sit, show and trade......and drink

longun":1y70qqg6 said:
Has anyone contacted pat and Jill regarding parking and camping en mass? I can do it if needed and try and sort an area trackside away from yoghurt knitters who don’t like noise at a 24hr race ;) space to camp, sit, show and trade......and drink

Pat and Jill already know our requirements after all these years. It goes harass pat then intruder goes on site then retro bikers turn up on mass and drink, eat and chat shit for three days while still trying to compete in the race lol

thanks andy

longun":29pk64ox said:

Chris

I’ve been in contact with Jill over the past few weeks and thanked her and Pat for the great news and copied in this thread only the other day which went down well as they are both looking forward to next year as much as us.
Although I don’t think they are quite as excited as THM and his sex wee

I’ll happily get back to her and ask, I want to ensure / request that the track goes through the camp site so we can heckle the riders and put out the Retro jump ramp again, the 1st year at Gatcomb Park was pants when it didn’t loop through

Rather than keep going back and forth on email ping pong are there any other requests

Post em here and I do one big email

Re:

i think it was good that they took a year out it makes us appreciate what a good event they actually put on. I mean i think only about 10% of retro turned up to the fake mayhem this year and i only popped in for an hour just to confirm it would be crap and i was right.

If pat never returned and i had to go to that crap every year i would just say no thanks i will do some gardening. I mean i had to park 4 miles away and do the walk. It took me an hour to get food and then just to get to the food i had to pass 4 million stalls trying to sell me stuff that i just dont want not even for free then i had some man going on about health and safety over the mic constantly in me ears while i was waiting for food, then i think i saw two riders on track and that was it.

Thank god he is back and lets get behind him 100% is all i can say.

Thanks andy

Retro Spud":2d1m5h6v said:
longun":2d1m5h6v said:

Chris

I’ve been in contact with Jill over the past few weeks and thanked her and Pat for the great news and copied in this thread only the other day which went down well as they are both looking forward to next year as much as us.
Although I don’t think they are quite as excited as THM and his sex wee

I’ll happily get back to her and ask, I want to ensure / request that the track goes through the camp site so we can heckle the riders and put out the Retro jump ramp again, the 1st year at Gatcomb Park was pants when it didn’t loop through

Rather than keep going back and forth on email ping pong are there any other requests

Post em here and I do one big email

Cheers dude, I’ll leave it in your hands, I’ll just bring banners, bikes and beer. If you need owt please ask. Gonna be a busy June next year :}

Chris
So long as I’m not pissing on anyone chips I’m happy to pull this one

Despite what Andy wrote above (made me chuckle ) the Malverns was good but very different to Mayhem which is great as we don’t want two of the same.

Mmmmmchips. No worries at all dude, the more the merrier. I’ll handle the malverns stand and you handle the mayhem camp. Many hands n all that. It’s nice that it has potential to be midlands based and nearer for many more. Less than 2 hours I rek for me.

Cheers dude

We don't want two of the same.

That should be my motto.

I would like to request a water splash. On the track that is. Not golden rain or any of those other deviant activities that some of you know about.

And maybe burning rings?

I'll set it up, who's going to knock it out of the park?

The History Man":urw6h9j5 said:
And maybe burning rings?

You’ll need to book Andy and request his super hot and spicey Chicken jerk Vindaloo with gunga pea’s and Rice

Just remember to bring the bog roll and a cooling gel for the following day :LOL:

Back