Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:17 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:04 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:36 pm
Posts: 341
pencilman77 wrote:
tonybrown5 wrote:

Great photos! The litespeed looks great with the yellow forks 8)


Thanks, though it was all your own hard work that did it :) She rode lovely as well, took her round the course and she flew over the bumps. Usual titanium creak on the climbs but it made everyone look and stare :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:28 pm 
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 1264
Location: East Yorkshire
If this works, all of my pics should be on this link.....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/afzvnHQnzbwEcuN49


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:29 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:47 pm
Posts: 2091
Location: South Somerset
As always Nick that's an excellent photo thread mate.......I unfortunately only took about 4 photo's on the whole weekend so don't know what happened there :facepalm:

It was a truly excellent weekend and hopefully will be the first of many now at Eastnor and if it get's any better than this year's event then then there really is some great thing's to come.I also think it's pretty fair to say the this event has really cemented this site as the epicenter or pilgrimage if you like for to be the grandaddy of all UK MTB get together's :D

Great job Si.


Attachments:
20180617_105330.jpg
20180617_105330.jpg [ 124.8 KiB | Viewed 466 times ]
20180617_105436.jpg
20180617_105436.jpg [ 296.35 KiB | Viewed 466 times ]
20180617_105403.jpg
20180617_105403.jpg [ 93.07 KiB | Viewed 466 times ]
20180617_114159.jpg
20180617_114159.jpg [ 128.21 KiB | Viewed 466 times ]
20180617_114219.jpg
20180617_114219.jpg [ 382.79 KiB | Viewed 466 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:05 am 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:29 pm
Posts: 3690
Location: peak district
Spudly wrote:
If this works, all of my pics should be on this link.....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/afzvnHQnzbwEcuN49



Great pictures, thanks for sharing 8)

Are you sponsered by Specialized by any chance :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:21 am 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 5115
Rewind to 1993 - here's an amazing selection of pictures from the Malverns. I thought you folks would appreciate them: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5534645 ... 496578738/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:38 pm 
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 1264
Location: East Yorkshire
mkone wrote:
Great pictures, thanks for sharing 8)

Are you sponsered by Specialized by any chance :lol:



Thank you, glad you like them, I pride myself on having a good eye for a decent pic :)

And no I'm not, not a massive fan of the company themselves, I just love jmc is all haha!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:21 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:29 pm
Posts: 3690
Location: peak district
al-onestare wrote:
Rewind to 1993 - here's an amazing selection of pictures from the Malverns. I thought you folks would appreciate them: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5534645 ... 496578738/



No pictures there, its just a link to a closed group on facebook :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:24 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:36 pm
Posts: 341
mkone wrote:
al-onestare wrote:
Rewind to 1993 - here's an amazing selection of pictures from the Malverns. I thought you folks would appreciate them: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5534645 ... 496578738/



No pictures there, its just a link to a closed group on facebook :roll:


Theres loads of pics - join the group as it's one of the best on Facebook, a lot of famous names from BITD are also on there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:29 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:29 pm
Posts: 3690
Location: peak district
tonybrown5 wrote:
mkone wrote:
al-onestare wrote:
Rewind to 1993 - here's an amazing selection of pictures from the Malverns. I thought you folks would appreciate them: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5534645 ... 496578738/



No pictures there, its just a link to a closed group on facebook :roll:


Theres loads of pics - join the group as it's one of the best on Facebook, a lot of famous names from BITD are also on there.


not on facebook and as i said, the link isnt to loads of pics :facepalm:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:40 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 pm
Posts: 7
Location: fixing a puncture
As part of Si Patons very small band of crew I bear some responsibility for some of the issues people had namely parking and camping. I was one of the three fun police directing people to their pitches and the car park. Some of you might remember my purple Dave Yates Diablo :wink:.

I really want to thank you guys for coming along with your bikes from when I started MTBing it was awesome to see so many "real" MTBs :D

I also want to thank everyone for not causing me anymore stress than I was already under. As I said there were only three of us controlling the car park and camping fields. For the most part everyone that attended were sensible and compliant so we weren't shut down for anything the authorities deemed unacceptible so give yourselves a pat on the back for that as it means the Malverns classic will be back next year!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group