Re:

That
Looks
Awesome!!! :shock:

When do next years dates come out? I need to be at this next year :D

Awesome pictures, and an excellent write up, nice one :cool: :cool:

mkone":1rwz6l3o said:

A lot of the 90’s Icons who came round to sign Longuns Etto we’re lost on me :oops:
I was too busy riding to have hero’s so most of the bollocks I’ve written misses out the legends who called.... I’ll leave that to others who can do the topic justice.

BITD I stood (queued) next to Keith Bontager for 5 mins awaiting to be served talking about bikes without ever knowing who he was, it was only afterwards someone asked me what we discussing that the penny dropped

Re: Re:

Gruff":2s5e778i said:
PS. Don't mention the tyres!!!

Ahh, well you can now, as I've only gone and scored the correct ones on eBay just now, oh hell yes!!!!

That was a truly amazing weekend, I'm already wanting to start planning for next year now!!!

Retro Spud":2wl9flph said:
mkone":2wl9flph said:

A lot of the 90’s Icons who came round to sign Longuns Etto we’re lost on me :oops:

:LOL: i have trouble recognising old friends i havent seen for years, no chance with some guy out of a mag from 25yrs ago :)

Spudly":ly2nmr5t said:
Gruff":ly2nmr5t said:

Ahh, well you can now, as I've only gone and scored the correct ones on eBay just now, oh hell yes!!!!

That was a truly amazing weekend, I'm already wanting to start planning for next year now!!!

Excellent!

Gruff":1kq2zdrr said:
Spudly":1kq2zdrr said:
Gruff":1kq2zdrr said:

Excellent!

Oh thank god for minor miracles, perhaps we can move on

Or will next year be the rails on the saddle :D

Thank Nick, great write up. Serendipitously I was reading MBR (Jan 1994) last night with "Smiffy" on his Mountain Cycle on the front cover!

Back