Win a £1,000 at the Malverns Classic Retro Show and Shine!

Si Paton

Retro Newbie
The WD40 Retro Show and Shine is on Sunday the 17th of June 2018.
Old Skool Collectors Alert! 09:00 to 11:00 we will be hosting the WD40 Retro Show and Shine.

Entry is open to all bikes manufactured on or before 1998 and will be free to enter. Just turn up on the day at 08:30 with your pride and joy along with a rear wheel bike stand and a lock please.

Please note we will limit each person to enter no more than two bikes. The bikes will be displayed inside the large marquee and we will then judge the bicycles down to the last ten. Then choose the ‘Best in Show’ with the winner receiving the prized title and the prize money.

The prize fund for the ‘Best in Show’ will be a mouth-watering £1,000 courtesy of WD40. We have a display stand built that will securely display the winners bike for the rest of the day until 16:00. The first 100x people displaying a bike will receive a ‘Goody bag’ courtesy of WD40.

Schedule for Sunday the 17th of June:

08:30 – 09:00 Set up your bike with a rear wheel stand. Please note the ground will be grass maybe uneven. You may want to bring small tent pegs to help stabilise your bike stand.

09:00 – 10:30 WD40 Show and Shine public display.

10:45 Top ten bikes chosen.

11:00 Award Presentation for the ‘Best in Show’. Please note there will be no runners-up prizes or awards.

Please note if your star bike is lucky enough to win, you will not be allowed to enter that bike again at the Malverns Classic. It can only win once.

So who’s taking what? Or are we keeping our cards close to our chests haha

I’ll be taking British bikes made from steel and alloy, both riders ;)

Anyone got a wd40 water bottle I can borrow ......

Well you know what I'm taking mate, a little red bike and two crates of beer haha :D

not long now guys n gals, it'd be ace to see lots of our bikes there representing and hopefully winning!!!!

and its free to enter!!!!!!!

My 2, Pace and Kili, whilst lovely condition, are riders and as such no where ear show and shine compared with some. I reckon the garage queens with all NOS bits and pieces will mean most bikes with patina won't stand a chance. Especially as, especially for the Kili, it's built how I want it not OEM.

Daft questions then - do we need to supply our own stands?
Will the display be secure or do we need to lock the bikes?
Can entries be done on the day or only in advance?

Back