ride a classic weekender 26-28 may 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Excellent - sounds like we'll be able to knock out a couple of 'quick' ( :LOL: ) laps after breakfast and then get stuck into the meat of the day :cool:

Re: Re:

Spudly":1ei5kads said:
Ooh good you're coming too Marc?
Not seen you for a while so will be good to catch up :)

Likewise spud. Got a newly refurbished orange x1 to show. Longy will recognise it.

See you there mate.

Excited....started packing the old 90 yesterday, just a pity got to head off Sunday pm. Still going to be a great 2 days.

Re:

Request time:
Does anyone have an M5 die they could bring along for me to use please? Have a rear skewer that needs the thread extending so that it can become a front!

Cheers :)

Re:

HELP!

I need to beg/borrow/steal a rear wheel for riding tomorrow: 26", 8/9speed, rim brake.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Re: Re:

elPedro666":5hhs49rs said:
HELP!

I need to beg/borrow/steal a rear wheel for riding tomorrow: 26", 8/9speed, rim brake.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Sorted with massive thanks to Gerrard! :cool:

Great weekend, perfect weather, great folks. Thanks so much for sorting the event out Chris.
Special thanks to John (Spudly), Mark, & Chris for helping with the "Taffy". Very much appreciated.

Re:

Was nice to meet you Gerard, glad you guys all had a good time and enjoyed yourselves, and you're more than welcome, was happy to help out, hope your little soldier is feeling better now he is back home!
All in all a fantastic weekend, massive thankyou to Chris/Longun, and Dave/Broady for their hard work and effort in putting it on and pulling off a mint weekender!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back