ride a classic weekender 26-28 may 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Could you share your latest advert pic (and edit this one, you know the one with the correct post code).
With they Facebook Retrobike and the 80/90 appreciation group. I did but you removed the original photo and I cannot find the newest one.

This weekend folks, £12 per person to camp, £5 per person for a day ride. Welfare, cafe and showers across the road on the 4x4 side, dry trails, under 16s are free as long as accompanied by an adult, no helmet no ride, bags will be provided for rubbish, racing Sunday, shop demo bikes, retrobike display and plenty of happy times to be had. Great way to enjoy cycling in the Lincs region.

Attachments

• stay and play.jpg
    stay and play.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,427
  • ride a classic.jpg
    ride a classic.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,427
  • camping map.png
    camping map.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 1,427
Re:

I'm ready. :cool:

I will also have drinking water, glucose tablets. this is for sunday to cover racing/riding. i'm really looking forward to it.

Attachments

• PICT0472.JPG
    PICT0472.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 1,416
Re:

Ooh good you're coming too Marc?
Not seen you for a while so will be good to catch up :)

Re: Re:

marc two tone":39wogojg said:
drinking water, glucose tablets. this is for sunday to cover racing/riding.

Balls to that: can I preorder one metric shit-ton for Monday morning 'recovery' please?

Look forward to seeing you :cool:

What format is this 'racing' malarkey likely to take then? Not going to interfere with the drinking, BBQing and long-jump competition I hope?!

Re: Re:

elPedro666":2nsx7drj said:
What format is this 'racing' malarkey likely to take then? Not going to interfere with the drinking, BBQing and long-jump competition I hope?!

Hopefully not mate, the sooner we can get to chilling in the sun looking at bikes with beers, the better for me lol.

Jokes aside though I'm really looking forward to this weekend!!

munkey_bwy":2xyhgubp said:
Hi Chris,

Will there be plenty of rideable trails on Sunday even with the racing going on?

Dave

more than likely buddy, not sure of the route yet and i believe it'll be a off road tt.....but could change. the racing wont be all day anyways so still plenty of time to explore

dont forget the suncream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back