The GT Bicycles Malverns Classic 2018 Thread

Just quiet dude it’ll pick up momentum hopefully nearer the date...

Paying tonight as there’s a few things need arranging first haha

Re:

The WD40 Retro Show and Shine Judges have been announced. They will decide on who walks away with £1,000 cash!!

The Judges:

Steve Behr, Martin Hawyes, Jay Hardy, Rory Hitchens, Geoff Waugh and Richard Vickery.

Re: Re:

Si Paton":28k0lhz4 said:
The WD40 Retro Show and Shine Judges have been announced. They will decide on who walks away with £1,000 cash!!

The Judges:

Danni Behr, Melvin Hayes, Tom Hardy, Christopher Hitchens, Rory Bremner, Auberon Waugh and Amanda Vickery.

Some heavy hitters.

Re:

So far there is only 5 entries for the retro xc race........could I possibly podium.....?

Re:

Just paid for my weekend pass tonight, won't be racing though as my fitness is none existent these days, but I'll be there littering about on some old bike of some description, most likely with a beer in hand lol

Re:

Ok i have read all the information and sounds like a top weekend so i best go and gear up the intruder and ready myself for a chatty weekend of banter. Taking it easy this year that means im not bringing a service team and a cinema and a catering crew lol. It will be me and my son and the intruder but you may still use the intruder as your charging point or should i say recharging lol. I will be there from thursday onwards chilling.

Thanks Andy

Re: Re:

Spudly":1mj7lbun said:
Just paid for my weekend pass tonight, won't be racing though as my fitness is none existent these days, but I'll be there littering about on some old bike of some description, most likely with a beer in hand lol

You're in good company :)

Really looking forward to this and it'd be good to try and meet a few retrobikers if possible

Back