short notice, sunday, peaks

Re:

Think I've put together a pretty beastly figure of 8 worthy of Mike's excessive mileage - will try plotting it out later for your approval ... after I've cleaned and *cough* bled my brakes...

Re:

And unfit trousers don't fit rider friendly.

I think there are 4 or 5 coming from here, though they may decide to go on their own and do a 10:30 ish start.

Re:

Yep our group will be getting there for a 10:30am start, so if someone pops the route up we may/may not catch you up. Or at least we'll have a route to follow.

Re:

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27083340

Did I mention it's a beast...? :LOL: Couple of bail out options though, primarily after Pindale, on the road from Hope. We get the descents to the Ladybower Inn, Jaggers Clough, Rushup Edge, Dirtlow Rake, Pindale, the one from Edale Cross which isn't The Beast and Hagg Farm... Can't have Mr. Muz going home without a proper wrist-bashing!

Only bit I'm (very) likely to cock up is the first climb of Win Hill to Edale Cross, but I'm sure we've done it recently and someone will be able to guide us (Chris or Rich?)!

With a bit of luck it's all rideable and on mostly solid surfaces so vanishing into bogs shouldn't be a regular problem... We're going to be smashed by the end though, is everyone happy with that?! Speak up now if you think it's too much ;)

will bring these for sale if anyones interested

Attachments

• trek 8900.jpg
    trek 8900.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,537
  • saracen tufftrax.jpg
    saracen tufftrax.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,537
  • proflex 862.jpg
    proflex 862.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 2,537
  • mtrax duotrax 200.jpg
    mtrax duotrax 200.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 2,537
  • marin elderidge.jpg
    marin elderidge.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 2,537
  • felt sr71.jpg
    felt sr71.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 2,537
  • emmelle cortina.jpg
    emmelle cortina.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,537
Re: Re:

elPedro666":3rfuzfar said:
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27083340

Did I mention it's a beast...? :LOL: Couple of bail out options though, primarily after Pindale, on the road from Hope. We get the descents to the Ladybower Inn, Jaggers Clough, Rushup Edge, Dirtlow Rake, Pindale, the one from Edale Cross which isn't The Beast and Hagg Farm... Can't have Mr. Muz going home without a proper wrist-bashing!

Could break off and do Cavedale instead of Pindale... proper Peaks trail?

Re:

Looks a good route Pete.
Just in final training now. Most people use EPO. I use IPA!
See you in the morning. Don’t be late :facepalm:

Back