short notice, sunday, peaks

Re:

Thanks for tyre recommendations!

Prepping bike number two now! Don't know where I'm going, but I think the taxi driver knows the area well! ;)

Mike

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":eb99idj9 said:
Are you going there and back in a day Mike?

SP

No mate,

I've booked a b&b for Saturday and Sunday night

Mike

Might bring the RetroMod M2 out for a play this time, and I reserve the right to peel off early and do family stuff later in the day, but we'll see how it works out.

They've been resurfacing the bridleway up Winston Lee Tor recently too, so at least the beginning of this climb should be somewhat easier than recent years (assuming we climb up this way). I have mixed feelings on this, but it was really getting quite a mess round there, and I've not seen it since they've done much.

Think I'll try to dig the Swamp Things out for this weekend.

Si F

Myshrall189":t4righer said:
Clocks change on Saturday night so only 1 hour late would be an improvement! :D
Exactly so 9:30am is really 8:30am, it 1.5hrs drive from here and 30mins wake up and pack the bike and find where the cloths are from sometime last year. Check the camel back hasn't got mould in it, or old drink still. A few choice words as I grumble as it's really only 6:30am on a Sunday and that's earlier than I get up for work.
;-)
Make it 11:30 start actually ;-)

FluffyChicken":244sqor0 said:
Myshrall189":244sqor0 said:
Clocks change on Saturday night so only 1 hour late would be an improvement! :D
Exactly so 9:30am is really 8:30am, it 1.5hrs drive from here and 30mins wake up and pack the bike and find where the cloths are from sometime last year. Check the camel back hasn't got mould in it, or old drink still. A few choice words as I grumble as it's really only 6:30am on a Sunday and that's earlier than I get up for work.
;-)
Make it 11:30 start actually ;-)

Pack the pace frame for Chris........

Back