2018 national series needs your help

Re:

I'd be prepared to host something around the Edge of Edinburgh if there was much chance of anyone venturing north of the border. The old school stuff near and even in Scotland's capital could keep us auld yins happy for a few hours :D All subject to available time and interest of course as us on the fringes of the UK seldom see you southern folk.

Re:

Sunday 22nd April for my entry please, should still be in shape after HONC!

Mike, U.A.E.C.

Re:

After a few wilderness years I could organise something around Skipton/Settle/Malham/Gisburn if wanted. It would need to be summerish just to let me plan a date and have time to sort it though.

I’m planning on a loop on fell at back of mine ,high cup nick and cross fell ( which has actually just featured in this months Singletrack world ) ,going to give malverns a miss as I’ve other things planned for me and jnr ( coast to coast ) .dependant on numbers I’ll try and see if I can organise somewhere to camp either on our farm land or somewhere close to dufton

Re:

Them North & West Yorkshire folk will have rides on.
Almost certainly the yearly Weekender as normal in July and once they decide of the many places it could be, likely Cropton :LOL:.

Not sure what they have planned though, it'll involve hill though, peaks, moors, dales and often lakes, they get about.

I believe there is the yearly Pudding Run at/around Dalby Forest
27th Dec 2017 ~10:30am
All invited of course.

Re:

Don't forget the annual Turkey Twizzler at Cannock on December 27th, as always :cool:

Think we need to sticky a calendar thread at the top of this section...

Lots of things to get excited about already!

Nobby, camping after High Cup Nick would be ace, would love that.

Edd, be brilliant to ride there with you again, been far too long.

Velo, long wanted to explore Edinburgh, bit of a trek but I reckon we could squeeze a few of us into a van from the NW and make a roadtrip of it...

Fools Gold is obviously now annual - too good a name to not reuse it :LOL:

Ride-a-Classic I just cannot wait for; going to be a major highlight I'm absolutely certain!

Things are looking bright, you could almost say fluorescent... :cool:

Latest posts

Back