stoke on trent area riders come forward

Retro junkie

Retro Guru
problem 1... have plenty of bikes to ride... ok not really a problem...

problem 2...not seen anyone round here who rides retro....so if you do ride retro in the stoke on trent area get in touch here....

there are lots of good places to ride in and around this area,i think the problem is no one coming forward to set up ride meets.. a favourite ride of mine used to be chatterley whitfield pit then on through the lanes and fields to knypersley pool and surrounding area....used to be brilliant at sun down or early morning....especially early morning and stopping for filled oatcakes in biddulph at poveys

Well, I'm in Leek Fridays and weekends, and with in-laws in Biddulph, so something should be doable.
Maybe via High Lane for the oatcakes, though. ;)

Rides also around Park Hall and Apedale/Silverdale area...even just along the canal sometimes.

All the best,

Re:

yeah your right on the oat cakes at high lane.... just when your in biddulph and you smell the slightest whiff of them its hard not to pass it by...
im in smallthorne so high lane is on my doorstep....lets wait and see if any one else comes up with anything.... thinking on from last saturday i saw the farmer in bemersley lane cutting the hedgerow so best give that a miss..... puncture galore :facepalm: :facepalm:

Re:

Not local but it's not a million miles from the NW rabble...

Signing up for updates, if you have a route we can help with making it into a RetroRide, no bother ;)

I'm off to stoke tomorrow to look at a truck so if the journey isn't so bad I'd be up for a ride.

Re:

A truck?! ⛟
What kind of truck are we talking about here, and what's your scheme? There's gotta be a scheme... ;)

Re:

hi Dan
thanks for the offer but im going to have to say no.... the wife has put her foot down and demanded we go bloody xmas shopping...i cant get out of it either as i have been at my mates bike shop the last four saturdays all day and now its pay back time...
i think the best day for me would be a sunday possibly around 11ish or later in the afternoon. :roll:

Re: Re:

elPedro666":4m4h90ib said:
A truck?! ⛟
What kind of truck are we talking about here, and what's your scheme? There's gotta be a scheme... ;)

Not your type of truck Pete more like a pickup :LOL:

Latest posts

Back