The GT Bicycles Malverns Classic 2018 Thread

Thanks, what’s the one for folk that just want to do a few laps for fun, not trying to be a hero, or get in the way of proper athletes?

Re:

Humm not feeling it but i will go if just to get away from the wife. Coming alone this year in the intruder and chilling out me thinks due to the fact i never get to chill and see whats going on. yes people i won't have a service team and i won't be feeding the 5 thousand and i won't be pumping music all day and stressing myself out.

Back to basics for me getting out trackside in the hills and watching some good old fashioned mountain biking. Hope is sunny thats all

thanks andy

Great to here Andy. I'm sorting a weekender my end so full on 90s house can be played till we drop. Just sorting dates with Karen, work etc Andy I'll be booking this and 24/12 at newnham

Re: Re:

any123":1nyv5bo4 said:
Humm not feeling it but i will go if just to get away from the wife. Coming alone this year in the intruder and chilling out me thinks due to the fact i never get to chill and see whats going on. yes people i won't have a service team and i won't be feeding the 5 thousand and i won't be pumping music all day and stressing myself out.

Back to basics for me getting out trackside in the hills and watching some good old fashioned mountain biking. Hope is sunny thats all

thanks andy

Bless you for your years of mayhem service.

I’m sitting this one out for this year ,got a few things planned for me and jnr ,firstly we’re going to head up to top of skiddaw for the solstice and doing the coast to coast off-road ( bit of bikepacking thrown in ) plus a 50km sportive ( yes I went against my better judgement and bought a skinny wheeled bike )obviously not all on the same day. hopefully make it to the malverns for 2019 and catch up with you crazy bunch

I've just entered the retro XC race.
Has all chat for this event gone quiet or am I missing another discussion thread?

Latest posts

Back